Healthy Hair Plus Folli-cleanse Follicle & Scalp Purifier

Healthy Hair Plus Folli-cleanse Follicle & Scalp Purifier Reviews

1 review
Ranked #628 out of 935 in Shampoo

March 06, 2013

Recently I was given the Healthy Hair Plus Follicle and Scalp Purifier to review. I shower every other day, making sure to shampoo twice and avoid getting conditioner on my scalp. Unfortunately, I typically have a rather oily looking scalp and bangs by the second day.

After using the Follicle & Scalp Purifier for two weeks, there was a noticeable improvement on my second-day hair - it looks almost as good as it does on the first day! I often feel self conscious about my hair the day after I shower, but that has changed and I am very pleased by the result. Normally my go-to would be a dry shampoo, but this shampoo seems to have gotten to the "root" of the problem and I don't need quick fixes like dry shampoo anymore.

The product itself comes in a small bottle for how much it costs (approx. $16), but is well worth it. It's also worth noting that the shampoo has an unusual smell, almost like eucalyptus, but once it is rinsed off your hair will not take on the scent. Overall I was impressed by the product and will likely purchase another once my current bottle runs out.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play