• Heineken
  • Heineken

Heineken Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 156 in Beer & Cider

September 02, 2016

Great average beer. This is a traditional lager..one of the only lagers available on tap at many places.. And is usually on special.. . This is lite in color and taste.

August 27, 2016

This is one of my favorite beers to drink, it is smooth and tastes good. I consider it a midgrade beer with a average price and I will definitely purchase it again

April 02, 2016

I'm not a huge beer drinker, but I don't mind drinking a Heineken every so often. I find it to be a lighter tasting beer and that it doesn't sit in my tummy feeling heavy like other beers do. Reminds me of St. Maarten

April 02, 2016

My favourite beer - I'm drinking one right now :) Its light, refreshing and has a distinct aftertaste that makes it unique, i think. This is the brand i typically go straight for.

June 08, 2015

I'm not usually a big beer drinker but I was quite surprised on how much I liked Heineken beer. It goes down smoothly and the taste is quite refreshing. This is organic beer which is a plus for me.