Heinz Baby Food Carrots Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 126 in Baby Food

June 28, 2016

My son loved the carrots when I gave it to him. I would recommend Heinz baby food to anyone who has a baby. Great product! Never had any problems with any food I have purchased.

March 06, 2016

There were times when I made baby food but other times it was convenient to purchase it already made. I always choose Heinz when they were small. There are a lot of other options available now but Heinz was basically it where I am from when my kiddies were that age.

March 06, 2016

#Heinz baby food in carrots is an easy, safe and nutritious way to serve vegetables to your baby. It takes the work out of peeling, cutting cooking and pureeing carrots into a way a baby can consume. It gives enough of a serving for an entire meal or remove some for a snack. It isn't recommended to allow your baby to eat from the jar in case they break the glass nor should you heat the food up in the jar.

March 06, 2016

Heinz baby food is a brand that is sold at my local grocery store. They only sell Heinz so that is what I buy. Carrots was a big hit when my toddler started solids. Ill be buying it again soon enough for my baby.

March 06, 2015

it was very good . and the price was good . in few months my kid loved it but then she started not liking it . you know kids changes their taste.

November 22, 2014

I got my wisdoms out, so I ate baby food. Didn't like the carrots. I thought there would've been a sweeter taste, but no. It was okay.

October 26, 2014

My daughter did not like these carrots and they caused her to have an upset stomach. We do like the other Heinz baby foods but the carrots weren't good for my daughter.

August 22, 2014

My son loves carrots but i find that they are very runny. Will still purchase.

August 09, 2014

My son loved the flavor and I plan on buying this again when my other son switches over to baby food. Great product and great price. Thumbs up!

August 07, 2014

I did not like this product. Doesn't taste good. I tried it for a baby food challenge and the taste was horrible . For fun, you should not buy it but if it is for babies, then why not try it out ..i guess.