Heinz Baby Food Pouches Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 126 in Baby Food

September 07, 2016

Me and my daughter absolutely love the heinz baby food pouches. They're perfect for snacks on the go and can even make up for a drink if you don't have one near you! She absolutely loves them. Like all of them! Not picky at all. Would recommend to anyone :)

July 22, 2016

I purchased so many of these when my son was younger, these are perfect to give your child to make sure they have enough fruits and vegetables. These were one of the first things I gave my son when he was a baby and he was starting to eat non baby foods.

I even continued to give these to him as a toddler and he loved them. They come in so many different varieties and flavours and are also decently priced. These are great to take on the go as well. Highly recommend these.

July 22, 2016

These pouches are awesome. My son is 2 and still likes these. They are the perfect solution to picky eaters, I make dinner for my family and if my son doesn't like what we are having he will eat bits and pieces and then I give him a pouch and know he at least gets a decent serving of fruits and veggies. I like that they don't take up much space in my diaper bag and aren't messy.

June 29, 2016

I prefer to make my own baby food when at home but this was perfect for in the diaper bag. My son likes the taste of it and it is a reasonable price. I would buy it again.

June 29, 2016

Amazing product I have never had an issue with a rotten pouch. My boys do not each many veggies right now so the fruit and vegetable pouches are a life saver. They are convienent and the perfect amount and do not have to be refrigerated.

February 15, 2016

I prefer making my own baby food so this wasn't great for us. Didn't look that great and my baby didn't like the flavour. The convience pouch is great and helpful but otherwise not impressed

February 08, 2016

I love these pouches! They are so handy to just pop in your diaper bag. My baby loves the taste and the independence of feeding himself. Will definitely buy again.

January 24, 2016

Great product! This was in our house all the time when my son started solids. Many different flavours. I've heard of some moms experiencing mood in their babies pouch but I never had a problem. Great way to get veggies in their diets too!

December 08, 2015

When my daughter was little I always bought her Heinz baby food and she loved it ,especially the fruit,very tasty

June 22, 2015

My little one loves these mixture of flavours from Heienz Organic baby pouches! The price is on par with the rest unless you hit a sale you can get them for .20 off! I even have tasted them and they taste exactly how they d " old fashion apple crisp" Yummy!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products