Heinz Baby Mixed Cereal
Good

Heinz Baby Mixed Cereal Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 126 in Baby Food

July 13, 2016

Brings back memories...! ❤ my baby loved these! He's a food monster who's always hungry (still now at 21 months) and we went through many of these when he was just a wee little man. He loved all of their cereals and got excited when just seeing the bowl I put it in. Very cute. Easy to make, no fake taste, fills baby's belly. I definitely recommend!

June 28, 2016

I have bought quite a few Heinz cereals to feed my toddler. This is her favourite one and I also feel safe to feed her this. It has saved me tons of time while busy with my older one. I would recommend it!

March 06, 2016

Another great convenience product from Heinz. Can be mixed with water, formula or breast milk. They sell several different flavors and stages to accommodate the needs of a growing baby. I love how the packages are now resealable, when my children were smaller they were packaged differently. Great products.

March 06, 2016

I will be purchasing Heinz Mixed Cereal next month for my baby. Heinz is the only brand that is sold at my local grocery store. I had purchased this when my toddler was a baby and she loved it.

February 05, 2016

My boy likes it and I like the resealable bag, useful. Price is great too.

January 24, 2016

my grandson really liked Heinz Baby Mixed Cereal I used to buy it for him all the time and I knew that it was really healthy for him

January 02, 2016

My baby liked this Cereal and she digested it well and didn't get backed up.

January 02, 2016

My daughter loved eating these ,I was a little unsure being a new mom how she would respond to certain foods but the cereal was a hit ,she loved it so I was happy

July 15, 2015

Not organic but my baby loves the flavour and gobbles it down.

June 20, 2015

He ate every last drop and wanted more. Will be buying again