Heinz Beginner Carrots Puree Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 126 in Baby Food

February 10, 2016

My son was picky about which jarred food he like but the carrot was one of his favourites. This was always in our pantry for him. Great product.

January 07, 2016

This is one vegetable my daughter would eat. She is picky but she loved this product.

0.5/5

October 23, 2015

Make this yourselves ladies. This stuff is a waste of money, and it's definitely not any better than homemade. It's not that time consuming, believe me and much better for baby

October 17, 2015

Baby loves the carrot puree! Can't go wrong with heinz.

July 03, 2015

My daughter loves these carrots. We tried other brands but she wouldn't eat them..even tried making our own but wouldn't touch them either.

Price is great too!!

May 05, 2015

Both of my grandsons loved this pureed carrot baby food. They weren't quite sure what to make of the taste at first and it was so funny to watch their faces. It's all natural and I love the fact the ingredients is only carrots and nothing processed.

May 05, 2015

pureed carrots were my sons first fav food. I didn't always have time to make my own batch so I tried these and they were a big hit. good quality product .

April 09, 2015

I bought few of these when on a go and when was too lazy to make my own. I tired to puree my own baby foods for most of the time.
But this was very convenient, perfect size and baby didnt complain about the taste :)

March 19, 2015

my son liked this as a baby. he enjoyed it at room temp. but this was not one of his faves but he did eat it.

March 18, 2015

Heinz has been a classic baby food in our family for decades. It is puréed smooth for baby to digest and doesn't contain any preservatives. An excellent beginner baby food.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care