Heinz Ketchup - Low Sodium

Heinz Ketchup - Low Sodium Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 142 in Condiment

August 12, 2016

Heinz is the best Ketchup - ditch the no name stuff - it is garbage. Go for the real stuff - Heinz all the way. The consistency is perfect. Taste is on par.

July 10, 2016

Heinz ketchup has a thick texture and a tangy favourite.
The quality is excellent, I like the standard product label they have used for years.
It is readily available in all grocery stores.

February 09, 2016

I love when the condiments have a lower sodium option.
Condiments are awesome for adding a little extra flavour to bland food but the sodium is the worst part.
This is a great ketchup!

December 17, 2015

Great for your health and the same great taste,the favourite of my family.

December 02, 2015

I'm pretty picky about my ketchup ,I will only use Heinz no name brands taste bland,I love Heinz ketchup,we put it on fries and I also like it on eggs,love the tanginess of it,definitely a good product

April 23, 2015

I am a huge Heinz ketchup fan and I accidentally bought this once and although it wasn't exactly the same it wasn't bad!

May 30, 2014

Do you need to reduce sodium in your diet like I do? Then you've probably started reading product labels like me. I was very surprised to find low sodium Heinz Ketchup and will wonders ever cease - our family prefers the flavour. We like the 'stand on the lid' packaging too, so we don't need to wait forever for this delicious thick condiment to ooze onto our burgers.