Heinz - Pear Juice From Concentrate

Heinz - Pear Juice From Concentrate Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 126 in Baby Food

February 24, 2016

My son is 6 months old and loves this jusice he only eats his jar food if he see the bottle of pear juice on the table even my husband loves this juice.

January 12, 2016

My daughter loved drinking this, I was curious so I tried it too and I liked it,not too sweet but a little different tasting when you're not used to drinking it but still good

June 01, 2015

Our oldest grandson loved this pear juice when he was a small toddler. I couldn't count how many times I've filled his sippy cup with it. He was off the bottle at 7 months and put on a sippy cup. He was so easy to break from the bottle and loved this flavor of juice.

June 01, 2015

I use this pear juice everyday to mix with my boys oatmeal cereal in the morning. With the Heinz carrot apple cereal it even smells really good so mommy doesn't have to smell gross baby food first thing in the morning! Haha

March 22, 2015

My daughter loves it, we dont give her juice that often just yet, so when she gets this, its finished in no time.

March 22, 2015

All the kids in our family had this juice. Just add a nipple and cap and it was ready. They are 100% pure juice. Our kids just loved them.

March 09, 2015

my baby simply adores this pear juice

March 06, 2015

It was a good price but my baby didn't seem to like it, I tried it and didn't think it was bad. I am going to try him on it again now since its been a while since he had it and see if he changed his mind. But he seems to be more of an apple juice lover.

August 22, 2014

Good juice. My kids like it. Much healthier for them aswell.

June 18, 2014

This juice was the first one that my 7 months old daughter has tried. The first result was a funny face and then she fell for it. She prefers it cold rather than at room temperature.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!