Heinz Sriracha Ketchup

Heinz Sriracha Ketchup Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 161 in Condiment

Taste

January 17, 2017

I was really excited to try this product because we love sirracha on basically anything in this house! We use a ton of ketchup too. I didn't find that it tasted anything like Sirracha. It had a tiny bit of heat, but not what you would expect. Overall dissapointed.

Taste

August 12, 2016

I found this in the local grocery store in the Ketchup Aisle. Anybody that knows me knows that I love Sriracha, and I am known to mix regular ketchup with Sriracha sauce to make it a spicy ketchup. Now seeing this on the shelf, I was shocked and kind of happy! I bought it for 3.99 and it's worth it. It's a little smaller than the regular size but it have gone through a whole bottle in less than three weeks. It's a staple at our BBQs this summer and I use it for everything, chicken nuggets, hot dogs.. you name it! If you love Spicy Ketchup.Try this out, there is also a Jalapeno flavour thats out, I'm going to try that next! A definite must try if you love Sriracha. It's not bland, you actually can taste the Kick.