Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 160 in Condiment

February 17, 2017

This is our favourite. I love thebflabour and we use it for dipping. On grilled cheese. It is great in home made bbq sauce. Best brand for our family.

February 13, 2017

I love this ketchup ! Its the best tasting out of all of them. We purchased other brands in the past but always go back to heinz ! We always have one on hand

February 13, 2017

Yummy! Another staple in our household. Goes with everything from fries to burgers. I love that it comes in a variety of bottle sizes and the bigger 1 or 1.5 L bottles go on sale frequently so you can always have this around. Much better taste than the other ketchups on the market!

January 16, 2017

There's a reason why this is #1! Nothing compares to Heinz! We won't even consider any other brand of ketchup. The taste is delicious and a little goes a long way!

January 09, 2017

My family love this product ! We add Heinz Tomato Ketchup to practically everything that we eat, including : omelette, noodle, hamburgers and other dishes. We would definitely continue to use Heinz Ketchup !

January 08, 2017

love love this ketchup! Goes well on top of omelets and fries, and is a great additions to hamburgers and sandwiches. I use this ketchup as bbq sauce with added garlic and spices to marinade and brush my bbq.

January 07, 2017

This is the king of all ketchups. It is sweet, thick and well seasoned. The packaging always stands out. I also buy French's when on sale, but Heinz is my preferred go to brand.

January 07, 2017

this ketchup tastes great nice and thick not runny it doesn't last long in my household we use this product on all our fried foods I always gotta check the fridge to make sure that there's enough available I would recommend this product to anyone

January 06, 2017

We found the Heinz Tomato Ketchup tasted very good and didn't leave an after taste. It had the right amount of tomatoes and wasn't over bearing. It was very easy to get out of the container. We use this brand on everything. My son with an sensativity to tomatoes can eat this brand with no issues

January 06, 2017

Ketchup is a necessity of every bbq. It suits a lot of picnicky foods and has a great flavour. It is my go to brand and I absolutely adore the small glass bottles. Very quaint.

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein