Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 173 in Condiment

March 27, 2017

Our family loves ketchup! This is our favourite brand.
    It taste great, price is right and you can buy it in all different size bottles. I would recommend this ketchup

March 21, 2017

I have tried many diffrent ketchups but I keep going back to my old faithful Heinz. Growing up my mother would buy a few different brands but I refused to eat them it was the taste none are better then heinz in my opinion.

March 10, 2017

Love this ketchup on a lot of things and I even use it to make meat sauces as well to put on pasta or rice, very tasty in making my own hamburger goulash

March 06, 2017

I have tried quite a few brands of Ketchup, and after many failed attempts i have come to the conclusion that Heinz is the ONLY ketchup i will buy. It has such a great taste, unlike some of the other noname brands. There's just nothing that can compare to Heinz ketchup !

March 03, 2017

After trying a few other brands, I now know Heinz is the only brand I will purchase for ketchup. It seems to hit every single tastebud and you can put it on almost anything for an extra dash of awesomeness. great value.

March 03, 2017

My family loves this ketchup and refuses to use anything else! Trying to be better with my budget I got a no name brand one and everyone harassed me about it and ended up throwing it out just to get the Heinz again lol

March 03, 2017

J'aime bien le Heinz Tomato Ketchup. Depuis que je suis toute petite j'en met sur tout les aliments possible!. La marque Heinz à bon gout. Pas trop sucré et juste bien acidulé. Je recommande.

March 01, 2017

Heinz is the number one ketchup and theres a reason why. The taste is far superior than other brands. I don't think I have never been to a fast food restaurant that hasn't had Heinz ketchup. We have tried other brands just to see if there was a difference and to try and cut costs. At the end of the day we discovered other brands did not compare to heinz. We found the lower end brands seemed to be either too sweet or too acidic. Heinz is great taste and qualty and a brand we are now 100% loyal too.

February 17, 2017

This is our favourite. I love thebflabour and we use it for dipping. On grilled cheese. It is great in home made bbq sauce. Best brand for our family.

February 13, 2017

I love this ketchup ! Its the best tasting out of all of them. We purchased other brands in the past but always go back to heinz ! We always have one on hand