Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 142 in Condiment

November 30, 2016

Great product. I wish they had more of a variety of flavours, but the original is still great. Whether on fries, burgers, or burnt food that you're trying not to waste, this ketchup has a great taste and texture with just the perfect amount of acidity and sweetness. I don't use as much as I used to in the past, but because of how long it lasts it's not something I have to worry about and I can get as much value as I can out of it because of it.

October 08, 2016

Since 1876 Heinz has been making this delicious sauce and I'm surprised they launch their ketchup sooner. I use Heinz on chicken for basting (Ketchup and ginger tea mixed together gives and amazing flavor, you can add pepper or BBQ sauce of your choice and I guarantee that you will enjoy) I use this on every and this condiment will never become outdated. Tastes great, smells great, consistency is great and should always be stocked in food storage.

October 04, 2016

Love that Ketchup has some many uses. Loving using mostly in sauces and on hotdogs and hamburgers.
It has a great taste and its one of those products that every home should have

October 02, 2016

Best ketchup
I tried to the French brand but it was horrible
This is my only brand of ketchup
Tastes natural and is a great price!! My kids love it too.
I always stock up when it's on sale.

Best taste
Better price
Best quality

October 02, 2016

This is the greatest tasting ketchup ever invented. I put it on anything from potatoes to hotdogs and meat as well as making homemade BBq sauce on chicken wings

September 30, 2016

Seriously the only ketchup I will go near. This stuff is so good. I think I put it on almost everything. I use like 1/4 cup for a small serving of fries. It can be used in so many different recipes. It has this great sweet taste that nobody can seem to replicate. Oh and the American version is not the same as Canadian and the Canadian is way better than the American Heinz ketchup. Lol everything is sweeter in Canada. I use it to make barbecue sauce with brown sugar fried garlic and onions, molasses and hot spices. I don't know what I would do without ketchup and it is a great condiment for those on a diet. It's not too high in calories or fat as compared to mayonnaise. It is the best!

August 30, 2016

The one and only Ketchup for me!! Heinz Tomato Ketchup is absolutely the best! It has a great tomato flavour and it's a nice rich thick sauce not runny and watered down! I wouldn't even consider another brand! Worth every penny!

August 17, 2016

Hands down the best ketchup around! Love it! It can be a bit pricey but if you look out for the sales you can get it for a reasonable price, family favorite in my house :)

August 16, 2016

This is the only ketchup that my family buys. You always know when you are eating a different brand because it never tastes the same. This is a product we buy over others even if it's not on sale. Well worth the price.

July 31, 2016

This is the only brand of ketchup to buy. A few times I have purchased the no-name brands because they were on sale, and this Heinz ketchup wasn't. However, the no-name brands taste much different. It's like when you travel to Cuba and you are given their own brand of Ketchup. It just does not compare to Heinz. It isn't watery like the no-name brands. It tastes great on everything. I love it and won't buy any other brand but Heinz.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?