Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 155 in Condiment

January 16, 2017

There's a reason why this is #1! Nothing compares to Heinz! We won't even consider any other brand of ketchup. The taste is delicious and a little goes a long way!

January 09, 2017

My family love this product ! We add Heinz Tomato Ketchup to practically everything that we eat, including : omelette, noodle, hamburgers and other dishes. We would definitely continue to use Heinz Ketchup !

January 08, 2017

love love this ketchup! Goes well on top of omelets and fries, and is a great additions to hamburgers and sandwiches. I use this ketchup as bbq sauce with added garlic and spices to marinade and brush my bbq.

January 07, 2017

This is the king of all ketchups. It is sweet, thick and well seasoned. The packaging always stands out. I also buy French's when on sale, but Heinz is my preferred go to brand.

January 07, 2017

this ketchup tastes great nice and thick not runny it doesn't last long in my household we use this product on all our fried foods I always gotta check the fridge to make sure that there's enough available I would recommend this product to anyone

January 06, 2017

We found the Heinz Tomato Ketchup tasted very good and didn't leave an after taste. It had the right amount of tomatoes and wasn't over bearing. It was very easy to get out of the container. We use this brand on everything. My son with an sensativity to tomatoes can eat this brand with no issues

January 06, 2017

Ketchup is a necessity of every bbq. It suits a lot of picnicky foods and has a great flavour. It is my go to brand and I absolutely adore the small glass bottles. Very quaint.

January 06, 2017

Heinz ketchup has been around for decades and no wonder! The taste is amazing and you can use it on so many types of foods. My husband uses it on everything and I mean everything!

Updated On: January 06, 2017

Did you know that you can safely clean copper items with ketchup? Give it a try and you will be amazed!

January 05, 2017

You can't go wrong with Heinz Ketchup. You just really can't. It's my favourite ketchup because I know what to expect and it's not all sweet tasting like some other brands. Its a bit sweet, but not full of sugary grossness sweet. We always have a bottle of Heinz in the fridge.

December 27, 2016

Check for sales on this one, if you wanna get the best bang for your buck! It's a family favourite, impressive taste and a must have with your plates of McCain fries!