Heinz White Vinegar Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 2339 in Grocery

Heinz signature tips. marinate beef simply moisten meat with heinz white vinegar and rub a mixture of dry spices, herbs, and seasonings. preserve produce. prevent cut apples, pears and potatoes from darkening by placing produce in a bowl of water with two tablespoons of heinz white vinegar until ready to use. great tasting coffee. fill drip coffee maker reservoir with full strength heinz white vinegar. run through one cycle and water through one cycle to rinse..

March 15, 2017

Though I don't use it for food, I does taste good with cucumbers. Anywhooo I have very sensitive hands and any cleaners I use dry my hands out and end up with super dry hands to the point there there almost bleeding. I use Vinegar/Dawn dishsoap as my tub cleaner. Works wonderfully and my bathtub sparkles better then other cleaners. I use vinegar and newspaper for cleaning windows the newspaper helps not leave any streaks.
    I also add vinegar into my dish water to do dishes so that it also disinfects them aswell. There are many things I use this for and I couldnt be happier.

March 08, 2017

Heinz White Vinager is the only brand I will ever use. I have tried store brand vinagers and they just don't have that same zing that Heinz does. It's a great addition to all kinds of recipes, marinades, dips etc. I also do use it for cleaning certain things around the house! Nothing like that vinager smell when you walk into a room you just know it's clean! And the bonus is it's so inexpensive compared to other cleaners and it does as good if not an even better job!

February 25, 2017

Who else uses white vinegar as a cleaning agent?

I will always have this in my pantry for two reasons:
    1. I use it as a cleaning agent with baking soda, a no chemical cleaner.
    2. My mom loves to make us all pickled vegetables

I always have to have this on hand because my moms pickled vegetables are the best! I can never make it the same as her, but am always willing to have her over to make us plenty to save.

February 19, 2017

hmmmm Vinegar so many great uses and its very healthy for you. I love Heinz vinegar it has such a great taste when added too salad dressings, dips, broths, chilies etc. They always have a great quality vinegar and it doesn't taste strong it has a great bold taste too it. I also use this vinegar for cleaning purposes. I use it too clean the bath tub and toilets. Just add a cup of vinegar too a 1/4 cup of baking soda and a couple drops of Tea Tree oil and Voila its a perfect disinfecting cleaning agent!! Ive also used this too clean my hair. I would use a 1/2 cup vinegar, 1/4 cup baking soda, couple drops of geranium oil and rose oil and it helps cleanse the hair, hydrate and take care of dryness. Its a more natural way too do things and Heinz White Vinegar is very versatile.

I buy this at walmart for 2.99$ a HUGE jug....it will last me a good 6 months with continuous use. Perfect price for a great product.

January 18, 2017

I love Heinz vinegar !! I always buy the biggest bottle of vinegar available. We use vinegar quite often in our house. I use it in lots of recipes and different homemade salad dressings. It's aslo good for cleaning purposes.

January 07, 2017

Heinz is a terrific all purpose white vinegar. Good in salads. I also use it to keep my drain clog free. My mom always tells me that she prefers Allen's for pickling, but I really can't tell the difference. I always have a jug in the house.

January 07, 2017

another wonderful Heinz product with so many uses I use this vinegar a lot around my household in the kitchen,washroom I even clean my mop and add some to the moping water to clean my floors its very effective smells great I would recommend it to anyone

January 06, 2017

Another very versatile Heinz product! And not just for food. Many people use vinegar for cleaning purposes and it really works well! For such an amazing product, the price is so low.

December 21, 2016

I use this vinegar for cooking and cleaning. More cleaning than cooking though. It works wonders on getting the scent of cat urine out of carpets and clothing, same with cat vomit. In general, its just great for pet messes. Also great to clean out coffee pots and do laundry, and then to celebrate all that cleaning you can have some french fries and dip them in more vinegar.

September 30, 2016

I use vinegar for everything. Cooking, cleaning, disinfecting. I put this stuff in my dishwasher and washing machine. I clean my kids toys with it. I steam my microwave. Such an easy product to work with. Definitely worth your money for whatever you use it for