Heinz White Vinegar Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 2318 in Grocery

Heinz signature tips. marinate beef simply moisten meat with heinz white vinegar and rub a mixture of dry spices, herbs, and seasonings. preserve produce. prevent cut apples, pears and potatoes from darkening by placing produce in a bowl of water with two tablespoons of heinz white vinegar until ready to use. great tasting coffee. fill drip coffee maker reservoir with full strength heinz white vinegar. run through one cycle and water through one cycle to rinse..

January 18, 2017

I love Heinz vinegar !! I always buy the biggest bottle of vinegar available. We use vinegar quite often in our house. I use it in lots of recipes and different homemade salad dressings. It's aslo good for cleaning purposes.

January 07, 2017

Heinz is a terrific all purpose white vinegar. Good in salads. I also use it to keep my drain clog free. My mom always tells me that she prefers Allen's for pickling, but I really can't tell the difference. I always have a jug in the house.

January 07, 2017

another wonderful Heinz product with so many uses I use this vinegar a lot around my household in the kitchen,washroom I even clean my mop and add some to the moping water to clean my floors its very effective smells great I would recommend it to anyone

January 06, 2017

Another very versatile Heinz product! And not just for food. Many people use vinegar for cleaning purposes and it really works well! For such an amazing product, the price is so low.

December 21, 2016

I use this vinegar for cooking and cleaning. More cleaning than cooking though. It works wonders on getting the scent of cat urine out of carpets and clothing, same with cat vomit. In general, its just great for pet messes. Also great to clean out coffee pots and do laundry, and then to celebrate all that cleaning you can have some french fries and dip them in more vinegar.

September 30, 2016

I use vinegar for everything. Cooking, cleaning, disinfecting. I put this stuff in my dishwasher and washing machine. I clean my kids toys with it. I steam my microwave. Such an easy product to work with. Definitely worth your money for whatever you use it for

September 23, 2016

The best white vinegar on the market. I have tried less expensive and non brand name vinegars, but always return to Heinz because of the great quality. Of course we use this for meals, cooking and salads, but it works great for general household cleaning as well. I use it diluted with water to clean my wood and tile floors, counters and mirrors. This makes the best glass shower door cleaner too. Mix equal amounts of vinegar and Dawn blue dish soap in a spray bottle, apply to shower door, sponge down and rinse....clear, shiny shower doors!!

August 29, 2016

Heinz White Vinager is a classic! I love Vinager with so many different foods. I love the tangy taste of it! It is so cheap it's not worth trying to save 5 cents buying a no name brand that is all watered down. I use Vinager for cleaning as well! It shines glass, mirrors and stainless steel better than any window cleaner I've ever used!

August 25, 2016

I use TONS of vinegar, not for eating but for cleaning in an Eco-friendly way. Everything from mirrors, coffee perculator, car windows, counter tops, and fish and chips. Even for cleaning (soaking) fruits and veg. Super cheap and so many uses.

August 01, 2016

A million things to do with this vinegar. Cooking, cleaning, disinfecting, so reasonably priced! I love to clean my floors with water and vinegar, smells super clean.