Heinz White Vinegar Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 2312 in Grocery

Heinz signature tips. marinate beef simply moisten meat with heinz white vinegar and rub a mixture of dry spices, herbs, and seasonings. preserve produce. prevent cut apples, pears and potatoes from darkening by placing produce in a bowl of water with two tablespoons of heinz white vinegar until ready to use. great tasting coffee. fill drip coffee maker reservoir with full strength heinz white vinegar. run through one cycle and water through one cycle to rinse..

September 30, 2016

I use vinegar for everything. Cooking, cleaning, disinfecting. I put this stuff in my dishwasher and washing machine. I clean my kids toys with it. I steam my microwave. Such an easy product to work with. Definitely worth your money for whatever you use it for

September 23, 2016

The best white vinegar on the market. I have tried less expensive and non brand name vinegars, but always return to Heinz because of the great quality. Of course we use this for meals, cooking and salads, but it works great for general household cleaning as well. I use it diluted with water to clean my wood and tile floors, counters and mirrors. This makes the best glass shower door cleaner too. Mix equal amounts of vinegar and Dawn blue dish soap in a spray bottle, apply to shower door, sponge down and rinse....clear, shiny shower doors!!

August 29, 2016

Heinz White Vinager is a classic! I love Vinager with so many different foods. I love the tangy taste of it! It is so cheap it's not worth trying to save 5 cents buying a no name brand that is all watered down. I use Vinager for cleaning as well! It shines glass, mirrors and stainless steel better than any window cleaner I've ever used!

August 25, 2016

I use TONS of vinegar, not for eating but for cleaning in an Eco-friendly way. Everything from mirrors, coffee perculator, car windows, counter tops, and fish and chips. Even for cleaning (soaking) fruits and veg. Super cheap and so many uses.

August 01, 2016

A million things to do with this vinegar. Cooking, cleaning, disinfecting, so reasonably priced! I love to clean my floors with water and vinegar, smells super clean.

July 17, 2016

You can't go wrong with a giant jug of vinegar! We use it on salads, to make potato salad with :D, I've used it as a hair conditioner, to eat windows, sinks, bathrooms.. Vinegar is the way to go!

May 31, 2016

This vinegar is always consistent in quality and taste.

We use this for a multitude of tasks, such as cleaning muddy old towels (or anything super smelly), scrubbing patio furniture after the winter thaw, cleaning the bathtubs, substituting vinegar wine during meal preparations, removing mineral buildup in the coffee machine and drains, pet stains, and more.

We even used it for the first time this year to kill dandelions - and it worked! Just spray it on the flower itself, and they wilt away within a few hours - natural and non-harmful for our pets!

With so many uses, you can't lose!

May 31, 2016

I feel like you can't go wrong with vinegar. I use this all the time to make salt and vinegar roasted chickpeas.

Recipe : http://www.atasteofmadness.com/2013/09/salt-and-vinegar-roasted-chickpeas.html

I love that it comes in a huge package. Will definitely buy it again.

April 04, 2016

Very good quality vinegar for cooking, cleaning, anything! Has so many uses I always buy the big jug and so I never run out. Cooking with it is a breeze as well.

March 31, 2016

Heinz white vinegar is my got to brand the i trust for quality and taste. I am never disappointed with this brand. I make alot of homemade pickles and relish and this is the only brand that i trust to make my perserves turn out!