Hellmann’s Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 142 in Condiment

Made with non-GMO sourced ingredients, and free from cholesterol, eggs and artificial colours and flavours. Enjoy the delicious creamy taste of Hellmann's® Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread.

For more info, visit Hellmann's.

October 18, 2016

Not a fan at all i found it was lacking a lot of flavour and it was watery for my liking, I will always stick to the original one forsue, I will not be buying this again

August 21, 2016

This product is great and tastes fantastic. From sanwhiches to salads and even to cook with it's my first choice of brand. With Hellmann's you always know you ge quality and the fullest taste.

August 12, 2016

This stuff is the BOMB! I am not a mayo person at all. I hardly use it ever and once I purchased this I was instantly hooked. It looks amazing and it taste fantastic. its light and works well with everything...even fries. I have lots of friends who are vegan and I have already recommend this product. I also have a stash at home and brough some into the office for everyone to try. So far I have had wonderful feedback on this. If you haven't already tried this I highly suggest you do!

June 18, 2016

Je préfère et de loing le goût de la hellman's a d'autre marque qui dise être de la mayonnaise!! Essayer celle à l'huile d'olive elle est très bonne!

June 08, 2016

Tres bonne!goute la mayo maison!a recommander! J achetais toujours l originale,mais je crois que je prefere celle ci......plus onctueuse et gouteuse..

June 08, 2016

No GMO?? Yess!! I've used the regular hellmans mayo for years and recently switched to this one when I noticed it have no GMOS. I love this one just as much. There's barely a taste difference from the original. It tastes amazing. I'd reccoment it to any mayo lover.

June 08, 2016

LA mayonnaise des mayonnaise! Déjà qu'aucune autre mayonnaise que la Hellman's à sa place à la maison, ce nouveau produit, avec son excellent goût e bonne mayo maison vient de détrôner sa consoeur! Humm! Quel goût fantastique!

June 07, 2016

this mayo is smooth and creamy and does not disappoint. I originally bought it because my sister has some dietary limitations . I will buy it again for my family as the taste was fabulous and I feel comfortable serving it to anyone who comes over.

June 07, 2016

This mayo tastes really good and it's nice to know that GMO free. It spreads very nicely onto sandwiches and makes for a nice dressing on salads. It tastes tangier than regular mayo to me, but that's what I like about it because I find that it balances other flavours.

June 07, 2016

I am a Helmanns lover I only buy there mayo I seen this one and switched from my regular Helmanns and made eggs with it and they tasted very good I also used it on my chicken and it made a nice crunchy coating worked wonderful. I will definetly keep purchasing this and recommend it to anyone who wants a reall mayonnaise