Hellmann's Light 1/2 Fat Mayonnaise Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 172 in Condiment

1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing contains 50% less fat and 50% fewer calories. It is low in saturated fat, contains no trans fat and is low in cholesterol. We are simplifying the ingredient recipe and using only 100% Canadian free run eggs.

For more info, visit Hellmann's.

March 01, 2017

When it comes to mayonnaise Hellman's is the only brand we buy. In my book it is far more superior than the other brands and the fact that they are making it more healthy is an added bonus. Most times one of my local supermarkets have it on sale for 3.99$. I usually pick up a few jars to last us till the next time it goes on special. The only thing we use miracle whip for in this house is for potatoe salad cause I find tastes better in a potatoe salad cause it's more sweet.

February 21, 2017

We only use Hellman's and it used to be only the full fat, or full flavor kind.
    Recently we printed some coupons, and found that check out 51 gave money back if you bought the 1/2 fat kind.
    So we tried it.
    I must say there was no compromise.
    Great taste.

February 13, 2017

Family favorite as a sandwich condiment! Hellmans half the fat mayonnaise is my preferred choice for devilled eggs, homemade tarter sauce and alone as a salad dressing.

February 04, 2017

Throughout the week our lunches usually consist of sandwiches as the kids are able to make them and they enjoy being able to be independent by doing it themselves. They prefer the Hellmann's brand where I am happy that they like the 1/2 fat as well! It might be 1/2 the fat but still full of flavour!

January 20, 2017

Wasn't great at all ! Taste was so different then the normal hellmans ,my family lieks it couldn't tell the difference but I could ! I won't buy this in again

January 11, 2017

J'utilise cette mayonnaise dans TOUT mes recette qui en necesitte. Pas question d'en utilisé une autre sorte. Tres bon gout meme si elle est réduit en gras.

January 10, 2017

A great alternative to full fat mayonnaise with all the taste. I like the creamy texture and taste. it is also a great addition to baking, main dishes and dips Definitly a keeper.

January 10, 2017

This does the trick! In our house we ONLY use Hellman's mayo - cause it tastes delicious. For a change, I got the "half the fat" hellman's mayo this time, thinking - well, if it doesn't taste as good, I will use it for cooking etc., well, no need because it tastes exactly the same as the regular mayo, but with HALF THE FAT! Will definitely buy it again!

January 05, 2017

hellmans mayonnaise is great for those who want a lower fat mayo and a mayo that has less sugar too. it has natural ingredients and it is great for those who do not like the tangy taste in mayo.a great product by hellmans.

January 04, 2017

I love Hellmann's Mayonnaise and their light version of their classic product does not disappoint. Nothing beats the original, but if you are looking to cut back on fat and still want that rich Hellmann's taste, this is a great product. Lighter in colour and texture than the regular version, but still very satisfying and when mixed with other ingredients for dressings and stuff, you honestly can't tell the difference. I recommend it!