Hellmann's Light 1/2 Fat Mayonnaise Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 155 in Condiment

1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing contains 50% less fat and 50% fewer calories. It is low in saturated fat, contains no trans fat and is low in cholesterol. We are simplifying the ingredient recipe and using only 100% Canadian free run eggs.

For more info, visit Hellmann's.

January 20, 2017

Wasn't great at all ! Taste was so different then the normal hellmans ,my family lieks it couldn't tell the difference but I could ! I won't buy this in again

January 11, 2017

J'utilise cette mayonnaise dans TOUT mes recette qui en necesitte. Pas question d'en utilisé une autre sorte. Tres bon gout meme si elle est réduit en gras.

January 10, 2017

A great alternative to full fat mayonnaise with all the taste. I like the creamy texture and taste. it is also a great addition to baking, main dishes and dips Definitly a keeper.

January 04, 2017

I love Hellmann's Mayonnaise and their light version of their classic product does not disappoint. Nothing beats the original, but if you are looking to cut back on fat and still want that rich Hellmann's taste, this is a great product. Lighter in colour and texture than the regular version, but still very satisfying and when mixed with other ingredients for dressings and stuff, you honestly can't tell the difference. I recommend it!

July 23, 2016

Good buy when u counting a calories, its light,and had less fat, taste ok, not as rich and creamier as a regular mayo, but i miss my old fat real mayo.

June 25, 2016

I usually buy the half fat one because it tastes just like the regular to me. I tend to like this brand the best for potato salads and pasta salads. Great product.

June 06, 2016

I have always used Hellman's since my aunt introduced me to it when I was twenty. It was the only mayo she would use. Since then it is the .only one I use my son and daughter use as well

June 06, 2016

Im new to this brand , so when ive tried Hellman its great. I used it with my egg and tuna sandwich, great with any bread. The best thing is its Light so no need to worry about extra calories.

June 06, 2016

AMAZING !!!! i am a real fan of the 'original' hellman mayo but, with my children and familly, i'm trying to give them the best i can. i've already try a few this with 'less fat' and always hate it but this mayonnaise is soooooo good!!!!! I'm really in love with it. Worth every penny!!!

June 04, 2016

I love it and my family did too. I use it both in cooking and baking as well as cold salads and sandwiches. It adds a nice creamy taste and texture. You don't feel that you are being deprived. This product is so versatile. I even spread it on chicken and pork when I am baking or broiling. Well worth the money.