Hellmann's Light 1/2 Fat Mayonnaise Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 160 in Condiment

1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing contains 50% less fat and 50% fewer calories. It is low in saturated fat, contains no trans fat and is low in cholesterol. We are simplifying the ingredient recipe and using only 100% Canadian free run eggs.

For more info, visit Hellmann's.

February 21, 2017

We only use Hellman's and it used to be only the full fat, or full flavor kind.
    Recently we printed some coupons, and found that check out 51 gave money back if you bought the 1/2 fat kind.
    So we tried it.
    I must say there was no compromise.
    Great taste.

February 04, 2017

Throughout the week our lunches usually consist of sandwiches as the kids are able to make them and they enjoy being able to be independent by doing it themselves. They prefer the Hellmann's brand where I am happy that they like the 1/2 fat as well! It might be 1/2 the fat but still full of flavour!

January 20, 2017

Wasn't great at all ! Taste was so different then the normal hellmans ,my family lieks it couldn't tell the difference but I could ! I won't buy this in again

January 11, 2017

J'utilise cette mayonnaise dans TOUT mes recette qui en necesitte. Pas question d'en utilisé une autre sorte. Tres bon gout meme si elle est réduit en gras.

January 10, 2017

A great alternative to full fat mayonnaise with all the taste. I like the creamy texture and taste. it is also a great addition to baking, main dishes and dips Definitly a keeper.

January 04, 2017

I love Hellmann's Mayonnaise and their light version of their classic product does not disappoint. Nothing beats the original, but if you are looking to cut back on fat and still want that rich Hellmann's taste, this is a great product. Lighter in colour and texture than the regular version, but still very satisfying and when mixed with other ingredients for dressings and stuff, you honestly can't tell the difference. I recommend it!

July 23, 2016

Good buy when u counting a calories, its light,and had less fat, taste ok, not as rich and creamier as a regular mayo, but i miss my old fat real mayo.

June 25, 2016

I usually buy the half fat one because it tastes just like the regular to me. I tend to like this brand the best for potato salads and pasta salads. Great product.

June 06, 2016

I have always used Hellman's since my aunt introduced me to it when I was twenty. It was the only mayo she would use. Since then it is the .only one I use my son and daughter use as well

June 06, 2016

Im new to this brand , so when ive tried Hellman its great. I used it with my egg and tuna sandwich, great with any bread. The best thing is its Light so no need to worry about extra calories.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder