Hellmann's Light 1/2 Fat Mayonnaise Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 142 in Condiment

1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing contains 50% less fat and 50% fewer calories. It is low in saturated fat, contains no trans fat and is low in cholesterol. We are simplifying the ingredient recipe and using only 100% Canadian free run eggs.

For more info, visit Hellmann's.

July 23, 2016

Good buy when u counting a calories, its light,and had less fat, taste ok, not as rich and creamier as a regular mayo, but i miss my old fat real mayo.

June 25, 2016

I usually buy the half fat one because it tastes just like the regular to me. I tend to like this brand the best for potato salads and pasta salads. Great product.

June 06, 2016

I have always used Hellman's since my aunt introduced me to it when I was twenty. It was the only mayo she would use. Since then it is the .only one I use my son and daughter use as well

June 06, 2016

Im new to this brand , so when ive tried Hellman its great. I used it with my egg and tuna sandwich, great with any bread. The best thing is its Light so no need to worry about extra calories.

June 06, 2016

AMAZING !!!! i am a real fan of the 'original' hellman mayo but, with my children and familly, i'm trying to give them the best i can. i've already try a few this with 'less fat' and always hate it but this mayonnaise is soooooo good!!!!! I'm really in love with it. Worth every penny!!!

June 04, 2016

I love it and my family did too. I use it both in cooking and baking as well as cold salads and sandwiches. It adds a nice creamy taste and texture. You don't feel that you are being deprived. This product is so versatile. I even spread it on chicken and pork when I am baking or broiling. Well worth the money.

June 03, 2016

Love Hellman's Light 1/2 Fat Mayonnaise. Tastes real and is not made with artificial ingredients. Less fat is nice because it is very creamy already. Would recommend .

May 27, 2016

I always buy the regular brand of Hellmann's but decided to give this one a try. I did not like the taste of this 1/2 the fat mayonnaise, nor did my husband. Not a fan.

May 27, 2016

We love Hellmann's, and use A LOT in our home. It is great to be able to offer the family a healthier, lower fat option, without sacrificing great flavour and quality.

May 27, 2016

Hellmann's is THE BEST mayo on the market. Perfect for sandwiches and making sauces and dressings. I love the light flavour and it doesn't taste super greasy.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products