Hellmann's Light with Olive Oil Mayonnaise Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 142 in Condiment

Made with real ingredients like 100% free run eggs, and extra-virgin olive oil, Hellmann’s® with Olive Oil Light has the great taste and creaminess you expect from Hellmann’s® with Olive Oil, but with 50% less fat and calories. It’s also a source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fat, contains no trans fat, and is low in saturated fat and cholesterol.

For more info, visit Hellmann's.

November 30, 2016

You can't taste the different between this and the original recipe. I don't care how much fat my mayonnaise has, I just care about the price - and the price for this is good. I wish the bottle wasn't so annoying to get mayonnaise out of because my spoon or knife and my fingers always get messy once you get near the bottom of the container. Other than that, the flavour is great, it works well with so many foods (recently I tried eating it with fries and it actually does work well), and it lasts a decent amount of time in the fridge considering it's a dairy product - not that my family has anything to worry about that.

July 23, 2016

If it mayonnause its hellmann. After trying different brands, this one is a winner for me. Nice soft texture, very good flavours and natural ingridients. I use it everywhere.

July 21, 2016

I'm a mayonnaise snob, I admit. I'm from Holland, the country where they eat fries with mayonnaise (remember that scene from pulp fiction?). When I came to Canada and my parents in law had miracle whip in their fridge, I was hugely disappointed. But then I discovered hellmanns olive oil mayonnaise. So full and soft in flavour, smooth and rich, yummy yummy yummy. The best around. Here. The best around here. Lol.

May 27, 2016

Although the quality of Hellmann's Light with Olive Oil Mayonnaise was great, I felt the olive oil taste was overpowering. In certain cases it was very suited, however for daily use I didn't care for it. Hellmann's Light with Olive Oil Mayonnaise was great mixed with parmesan cheese and coated on chicken breasts and then baked. A family favourite!

May 26, 2016

I love this mayonnaise! Thicker than the other one I love putting more on my hot dog! they thaste so good after! My son love them too also he never stop asking with his french fries!

May 26, 2016

This mayonnaise tastes so good..the oil of olive just compliments the soft taste...I used in pasta salads sandwiches and patatoes salads too..and everyone really liked it..

May 26, 2016

Love Hellman's to begin with, but really love that they have an olive oil mayo now as well. I switched to this one as soon as I saw it in my local grocery store, and haven't switched back since. It has a great taste, i love putting it on sandwiches and burgers, etc with a little bit of sriracha mixed in !

May 26, 2016

The taste is very good, the différence is in the nutrition fact.
Hellmann's Olive Oil have a good preservation, it is wise to keep a jar (or 2!) in reserve.

May 26, 2016

I've always been a Hellman's girl, sorry miracle whip you just can't cut it!. Love the olive oil blend, so so tasty in everything not just sandwiches!

May 26, 2016

Tastes exactly like the original with less calories and more heart healthy ingredients. Plus, such a good substitution for grilled cheese instead of the butter (try it!)