Hellmann's Olive Oil Mayonnaise Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 142 in Condiment

Rich and creamy, Hellmann’s® with Olive Oil has all the wholesome Hellmann’s® flavour you love – with the delicious addition of olive oil. It’s made with real ingredients like 100% free run eggs and is a source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fat. It contains no trans fat, and is low in saturated fat and cholesterol.

For more info, visit Hellmann's.

July 31, 2016

I wanted to like this mayo because everyone was raving about it when it first came out, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. I found it to have a bitter taste, and that just threw me off. My brothers think im crazy for loving the original mayo but not the olive one because they think it's better,but to each their own right. I am going to stick with my original Hellman's and save this one for the rest.

July 31, 2016

Love hellmanns mayo, i tried different kinds of it. The real one is still my favourite, i tried with olive oil and light mayo with olive oil and to be honest they dont taste any different from each other. The same creamy rich flavour and taste. Good price

June 08, 2016

I picked up a jar to see if the taste was any different from the regular Hellmann's. I tried this on sandwiches and in a pasta salad. I enjoyed the mild taste of the two mixed together. This is a great product with a superb taste.

May 26, 2016

Does olive oil mayonnaise is absolutely amazing Burger instead of instead of regular mayonnaise then it's just a lovely little change and I would definitely recommend this for anyone who wants to try it it's not super expensive and it tastes delicious

May 26, 2016

I have always used Hellman's as my preferred mayonnaise. It is rich and creamy and has a delicious flavor of real eggs. I use it instead of butter to spread on sandwiches and it makes my potato salad super rich and creamy. This new olive oil flavor adds a whole new dimension of flavor.

May 26, 2016

Hellman's has always been my number 1 mayonnaise. I was thrilled when they came out with the olive oil flavour as it took the flavour to the next level. Makes my family famous devilled eggs, that much more tasty. Thanks Hellman's!!

May 26, 2016

Pour ma part il n'y a qu'une sorte de mayo et c'est Hellmann's. Cette version avec huile d'olive a le meme bon gout que la hellmann's réguliere tout en étant un peu meilleur pour la santé. Et chapeau pour cette bouteille tellement pratique, plus aucune miette dans le pot.

May 25, 2016

I love hellmans mayo i can literally eat it straight out of the jar its that good and now that it has olive oil it takes me to the healthier and such a convenient bottle.

May 25, 2016

This mayo is great because it's a little better for you than regular mayo but it tastes the same. I love the squeeze bottle for making sandwiches, theres no mess. I like to dip french fries in mayo, haha - TRY IT!

May 25, 2016

I prefer the squeeze bottle for convenience reasons over the jar. I also prefer the olive oil version over the original for taste preference especially in salads or mixed with tuna.