Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 163 in Condiment

Our Real Mayonnaise is made with simple, quality ingredients, like whole eggs, Canadian canola oil, and vinegar, for a rich, creamy and deliciously wholesome taste. It contains no trans fat and is low in saturated fat and cholesterol. Used as a spread, or in a recipe, it makes your favourite foods shine.

For more info, visit Hellmann's.

February 13, 2017

This mayo is awesome and classic! It's a staple in our fridge. Awesome of sandwiches, potato salad and as a base for dips. We have been buying this squeeze bottle lately since it's convenient and more sanitary since we primarily use it for sandwiches. Creamy and great taste!

February 13, 2017

I love Hellmann's Mayonnaise it taste so good and very good on sandwiches and salads. You cant find a better brand this one also it is very smooth on your sandwich.Go to the store get you a bottle and try for yourself.

February 09, 2017

I like using Hellmann's real mayo on my chicken sandwich that I prepare. It gives the sandwich a smooth and silky texture which makes the sandwich more enjoyable.

February 03, 2017

This is the only mayonnaise I will purchase! I find that no other brand or alternative product (eww Miracle Whip) can live up to the consistent high quality and great test of real hellmann's mayonnaise! Great for sandwiches, dips, baking - whatever you use mayonnaise for, I recommend using Hellmann's!

February 03, 2017

Everyone has their own different tastes, but for me hellman's mayo is the best mayonnaise out there, tastes great and always good to make meals with..

February 03, 2017

Ma favorite entre toutes. Le goût est riche et crémeux. Nous l'utilisons pour les sandwich, hamburgers, sauces, même dans la confection d'un délicieux gâteau au chocolat. J'ai toujours acheté cette marque et ma mètre aussi avant moi! Un grand classique.

January 29, 2017

Hellmann's is the king of mayonnaise. I tend to reach for it first, unless there is a major sale on the other brands. I'm really liking this new squeeze bottle. I don't need to dig it out of the jar with a knife and the flow from the bottle adds just the right amount to my sandwiches. I also like that they have the olive oil version too.

1.5/5

January 14, 2017

i didn't like this product at all i know Hellmanns and Kraft are two totally different thing but Kraft all the way. i find that it taste to much like a salad dressing might be good for a coleslaw

January 10, 2017

Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise is my families favourite anywhere we can use mayonnaise. The taste actually reminds me of homemade mayonnaise my mother used to make.

January 09, 2017

my family is quite big that consists of twin girls, a boy and my oldest 11 with my husband and i. We all love Hellmann's and use it with everything we eat.