Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 142 in Condiment

Our Real Mayonnaise is made with simple, quality ingredients, like whole eggs, Canadian canola oil, and vinegar, for a rich, creamy and deliciously wholesome taste. It contains no trans fat and is low in saturated fat and cholesterol. Used as a spread, or in a recipe, it makes your favourite foods shine.

For more info, visit Hellmann's.

November 30, 2016

Mayonnaise really works well with anything. I don't care too much about brand, but then again all I've really known is either this brand or someone else's homemade version - and they taste pretty much the same. It spreads easily, tastes great, and works so well with so many things. The original bottle needs to be redesigned, though - maybe into a tub - because it's too messy to deal with near the end.

October 21, 2016

Pour de la vrai mayonnaise il faut vraiment choisir Hellmann's. Son gout n'est pas comparable, elle s'étend facilement et se marie bien avec la plupart des mets. J'y ajoute souvent du poivre a ma mayo pour faire un gout différent.

September 19, 2016

Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise is the best Mayonnaise out there! I do wait for it to go on sale, then I check the expiry dates and if good, I stock up! We use it with crab and onion for seafood salads and wrap fillings, also for classic devilled eggs, the options and recipes are endless. It is a family old stand by!

August 16, 2016

I've always liked the Helmans brand of mayo over others. This one is my preference because it's so easy and mess free! No need to dirty a knife to spread it on. It does tend to be more expensive for less product though for the convinience of it.

July 23, 2016

I used it all the time before i started to use the light version, just because of the calories . Otherwise it taste sooo good, just like a real mayo should taste. Very nice and soft texture, easy to add to any food. Blends well. Price is great as well. I still have a small bottle in my fridge.

June 23, 2016

Not a real mayonnaise fan. I have tried this multiple times and just can't.
I find the product itself to have a slight jelly consistency compared to miracle whip. It basically tastes to me like Eggs and Butter pureed. Although I do still have to buy this when shopping because other people in my house enjoy it, It isn't something for me.

June 10, 2016

This is the only brand that can enter our home. No other mayonnaise brand compares in taste to Hellmann's. It is great in egg salad sandwich, potato salad, cold-cut sandwiches and so much more.

June 06, 2016

#HellmannRealMayonnaise is a brand I always buy. It is always so thick, creamy and fresh tasting. I use it in so many recipes. Like dips and sauces, sandwiches, casseroles and of course my summer macaroni and potato salads. Any thing I put Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise on makes such a difference in flavor. There is no comparison to cheaper brands. #Hellmanns is my family's favorite.

June 06, 2016

This is my family's favorite, especially in the Squeeze bottle, less messy and no crumbs in the jar! Love the taste on the sandwiches, hamburgers, etc..we even make dips mayo & ketchup, kids love it!

June 01, 2016

I love Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise. I have tried others but always come back to Hellmann's for the taste and texture. It is an excellent product and will continue using it.