Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 155 in Condiment

Our Real Mayonnaise is made with simple, quality ingredients, like whole eggs, Canadian canola oil, and vinegar, for a rich, creamy and deliciously wholesome taste. It contains no trans fat and is low in saturated fat and cholesterol. Used as a spread, or in a recipe, it makes your favourite foods shine.

For more info, visit Hellmann's.

1.5/5

January 14, 2017

i didn't like this product at all i know Hellmanns and Kraft are two totally different thing but Kraft all the way. i find that it taste to much like a salad dressing might be good for a coleslaw

January 10, 2017

Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise is my families favourite anywhere we can use mayonnaise. The taste actually reminds me of homemade mayonnaise my mother used to make.

January 09, 2017

my family is quite big that consists of twin girls, a boy and my oldest 11 with my husband and i. We all love Hellmann's and use it with everything we eat.

January 09, 2017

It is super yummy hellmann's Real mayonnaise, the whole family love it, we always use it for sandwich, we make dressings too. Its taste is the best in my opinion compared to other brands. I would definitely recommend it as part of the shopping for cooking

January 08, 2017

J'utilise hellmans dans mes sandwich, avec mes frites , pour mes salades . je ne fais confiance qu'à la vraie mayonnaise hellmans , car j'adore sont bon goût .

January 08, 2017

great taste and great addition on numerous salads, marinades or just use it on any sandwich you make or buy.
    Hellman's Real Mayonnaise is great as well on my chicken specialty. I always brush my chicken breast and thighs with hellman's real mayonnaise and they taste soooo juicy when done. Goes well with fries as well just try it.

January 08, 2017

I love mayonnaise and buy often but had never tried thus kind
    Wow I'm so glad I did
    Woks great with sandwiches or in salads and is fantastic on hanburgers

January 07, 2017

I absoulutly love this mayo. Actually I won't eat anything but. I find a lot of other mayo taste like salad dressing. But not Hellmanns. It's creamy with a rich taste. Simply the best, nothing will ever compare to Hellmanns

January 07, 2017

Fabulous. I'm in heaven. WOrth every penny, I like this product. mayo Hellmann is sooo good, I love to cook for my little one and many recipes call for mayo.

January 06, 2017

We hate the taste of this mayo. Well actually it has no taste. Will never buy this ewww!
    Looks good, mixed good, but lacking in any taste. Gross in deviled eggs.