Hellmans Half the fat Mayonnaise Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 160 in Condiment

February 13, 2017

Family favorite as a sandwich condiment! Hellmans half the fat mayonnaise is my preferred choice for devilled eggs, homemade tarter sauce and alone as a salad dressing.

January 10, 2017

This does the trick! In our house we ONLY use Hellman's mayo - cause it tastes delicious. For a change, I got the "half the fat" hellman's mayo this time, thinking - well, if it doesn't taste as good, I will use it for cooking etc., well, no need because it tastes exactly the same as the regular mayo, but with HALF THE FAT! Will definitely buy it again!

January 05, 2017

hellmans mayonnaise is great for those who want a lower fat mayo and a mayo that has less sugar too. it has natural ingredients and it is great for those who do not like the tangy taste in mayo.a great product by hellmans.

January 04, 2017

Hellmans is the only mayonnaise I use, it's great for salad dressings, dips, ect. This one tastes the same as the regular product, I find some fat-free or less fat ones don't taste as good as the original, however this one tastes great and is healthy too.

May 20, 2016

This is my absolute fave!!! I use mayonnaise quite often in my house and hellmans half the fat is my go to. All the taste of the full fat with half the fat. And it's 8 year old boy approved! Even better if you get it on sale. Use on sandwiches, in dressings, on fish, fries and chicken.

May 16, 2016

I only purchase Hellmans mayonnaise since it was the brand my Mom always used. It is thick and creamy with a delicious flavour. Half the Fat makes it even better than the original and I don't mind adding an extra spoonful in my potato salad.

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

etoilee added a new review for
    Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Weird Food Brands That Rock.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Crest 3D White Brilliance