Good

Hematite Stretch Bracelet or Anklet - Strong Magnetic Naturally Reduces Pain Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Hands, Wrist, Arms, and Shoulders (8 Inches) Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 43 in Bracelets

March 02, 2016

I have sever osteoarthritis in my back. Many times I have heard about the benefits of wearing Hematite Magnetic Jewelry to ease arthritic pain. While browsing in my favourite second hand store I found one that is open ended so, it fits any size wrist.
I have been wearing it every other day for 10 days now and, it seems to be working. It only cost me $5.00 !
I'm definitely going to continue wearing it.

September 14, 2015

I have had a hematite necklace for a long time and I can always feel a difference after wearing it all day so when I got the chance to also purchase this hematite bracelet, I was so excited. Hematite has been known to balance your root chakra and help you stay grounded but it also does many other great things for the body. For one, it increases your iron absorption, iron is common vitamin deficiency, that is why I also use cast iron cookware. Other benefits of hematite is that it regulates blood flow, reduces inflammation, alleviates pain of menstrual cramps, keeps you in a calm state of mind and so much more. I love this hematite bracelet, it is not too bulky. Its super cute and stylish and the neutral color of hematite will match any outfit whether it be casual or a night on the town. The fit was perfect and snug and I have been wrists and huge man hands. A normal sized woman's hand would have a little slack with this bracelet, and a large man will fit snuggly. One conclusion I have come to after wearing this bracelet for a few days now is that I really need another one. I keep switching wrists throughout the day because I feel unbalanced only having it on one side. I feel uneven and I feel that if I had two, I would be getting the maximum healing benefit. I love my hematite bracelet and will continue to wear it everyday. I notice a huge difference and you will too. I received this product for FREE in exchange for my unbiased review.