Hemp Hearts Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1227 in Snacks

Hemp Hearts are Nature's Power Food. These are seeds with the husks removed. Two ounces of hemp seed without the shell contain 314 calories of energy from 20 grams of protein, 23 grams of unsaturated fats consisting of Omegas 3, 6 & 9, 3 grams saturated fat, 6 grams carbohydrate and 3.3 grams of fiber. There is also 2.6 mg iron, 40 mg calcium, 5 mg sodium, 5 mg vitamin E, .5 mg vitamin C and 1200 I.U. vitamin D as well as B2, B6, B1, vitamin A, potassium and phosphorous. This is a vegan source of omegas with more protein than meat or eggs. Hemp Hearts are eaten like granola and are great for a power boost or losing weight. With a nutritional profile like this you barely need to eat anything else. 1 lb jar

March 16, 2017

These hemp hearts are hands down the freshest I have ever bought.
    I eat them a few times per week mixed in with yogurt, they are delicious and satisfy me until lunch.
    Not to mention they are so good for you!

March 16, 2017

Hemp hearts are a healthy to many snacks and meals. I add them to yogurt, oatmeal, smoothies, salads. I dont find they have a taste as they kind of take on the flavour of the ingredients its mixed with, but i like the texture. Added vitamins and health benefits is always welcome!

March 05, 2017

I saw packages of these Hemp Hearts at a friends's house and loved them. They come in different flavors,, ie, onion, garlic and rosemary or cinnamon and brown sugar. They can be put in cereals, soups, yogurt, salad and anything you would like to add a dose of flavor to. Healthy and tasty if a little expensive.

March 02, 2017

I really love Hemp Hearts.
    They are becoming a staple in my household.
    They are great in just about anything.
    I am even going to add a bit into an upcoming meatloaf.
    Great with yogurt, ice cream too and amazing in home made smoothies!
    Full of lots of nutrients and are better for you.

January 22, 2017

Purchased my first bag a couple of weeks ago. Hemp Hearts are amazing! A ton of nutritional value and they are yummy too. I add mine to yogurt, overnight oats and smoothies. My kids even love them!

January 05, 2017

OMG! These little babies are so yummy and very nutritional for us humans! I add these to almost everything I can, like my yogurt, my homemade smoothies, my cereal, my oatmeal, and I just eat them on their own, as well! I buy these again and again after they run out!

November 01, 2016

I tried these out b/c they're healthy (another source of protein) but I didn't fall in love. It's not something that you eat stand-alone, always just thrown on top of hot cereal, salads, or thrown into baking. They have a bland nutty taste that is soft and not crunchy. I just felt that I forgot about them in the kitchen and couldn't remember to use them. And when I did it was more like taking a vitamin; good for me for adding a dash of something healthy to me day but it's just not a thrill.

October 22, 2016

Quand j'ai fait la découverte de ce produit, j'étais chez mon tatoueur, il m'a fait goûter et depuis j'en raffole. C'est nutritif, c'est bon au goût et je trouve que ça en vaut le prix, mais quand ça vient en spécial c'est encore mieux. Si vous avez envie de quelque chose de différent, c'est le produit qu'il vous faut. Le chanvre à complètement changer la façon donc je vois la nourriture maintenant. Ça m'a fait réalisé un peu plus que dans la nature, on a tous les nutriments qu'on a besoin. A mettre dans les yogourt, les céréales, le gruau, les desserts, les salades...Partout!

October 22, 2016

Super bon goût croquant. J'aime en mettre dans mon yogourt pour donner du goût et de la texture. Bon choix plus santé pour la maison. Je le recommande fortement.

September 24, 2016

Got a sample of these to try and I must say they are quite delightful. A lot of health benefits and can go on a lot of different foods and drinks its quite transparent in regards to what you can put them on or in. They are a touch pricy for what they are however I am glad I got a chance to try because they will be a staple in my household.