Hemp Hearts Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1061 in Snacks

Hemp Hearts are Nature's Power Food. These are seeds with the husks removed. Two ounces of hemp seed without the shell contain 314 calories of energy from 20 grams of protein, 23 grams of unsaturated fats consisting of Omegas 3, 6 & 9, 3 grams saturated fat, 6 grams carbohydrate and 3.3 grams of fiber. There is also 2.6 mg iron, 40 mg calcium, 5 mg sodium, 5 mg vitamin E, .5 mg vitamin C and 1200 I.U. vitamin D as well as B2, B6, B1, vitamin A, potassium and phosphorous. This is a vegan source of omegas with more protein than meat or eggs. Hemp Hearts are eaten like granola and are great for a power boost or losing weight. With a nutritional profile like this you barely need to eat anything else. 1 lb jar

November 01, 2016

I tried these out b/c they're healthy (another source of protein) but I didn't fall in love. It's not something that you eat stand-alone, always just thrown on top of hot cereal, salads, or thrown into baking. They have a bland nutty taste that is soft and not crunchy. I just felt that I forgot about them in the kitchen and couldn't remember to use them. And when I did it was more like taking a vitamin; good for me for adding a dash of something healthy to me day but it's just not a thrill.

October 22, 2016

Quand j'ai fait la découverte de ce produit, j'étais chez mon tatoueur, il m'a fait goûter et depuis j'en raffole. C'est nutritif, c'est bon au goût et je trouve que ça en vaut le prix, mais quand ça vient en spécial c'est encore mieux. Si vous avez envie de quelque chose de différent, c'est le produit qu'il vous faut. Le chanvre à complètement changer la façon donc je vois la nourriture maintenant. Ça m'a fait réalisé un peu plus que dans la nature, on a tous les nutriments qu'on a besoin. A mettre dans les yogourt, les céréales, le gruau, les desserts, les salades...Partout!

October 22, 2016

Super bon goût croquant. J'aime en mettre dans mon yogourt pour donner du goût et de la texture. Bon choix plus santé pour la maison. Je le recommande fortement.

September 24, 2016

Got a sample of these to try and I must say they are quite delightful. A lot of health benefits and can go on a lot of different foods and drinks its quite transparent in regards to what you can put them on or in. They are a touch pricy for what they are however I am glad I got a chance to try because they will be a staple in my household.

August 11, 2016

I get the big bags of Hemp Hearts from Costco for a really good price! They are really good for you! I use them all the time in a variety of ways, like smoothies, recipes, or just put some on some fruit. They taste a little like sunflower seeds.

July 28, 2016

Our family loves Hemp Hearts, and we are pleased to have discovered these! Loaded with nutrition, fiber and omegas and with a fantastic nutty taste as well . We add them to yogurt, oatmeal and salads....so good!! We are never without a bag of these in our home. A tad on the expensive side, but they do sell a large bag at Costco, and they do sometimes go on sale. Awesome!

0.5/5

July 01, 2016

Sorry, I found these a waste of time and money. I just did not like these at all. This is a new product so I tried it, but not again. I don't know anyone would actually like the taste, but hay we all have different taste buds right?

July 01, 2016

I really love these. They are loaded with vitamins and low in carbs, sugar free and natural. I often make my own cereal in the morning with coconut flakes, almond flakes, hemp hearts, pumpkin seeds and other seeds and nuts. These are really healthy and good for you, much better than other toppings when used in yoghurt, soups, stews, cereals. I keep them in a pretty canister by the fridge so that we can all add a pinch in our salads, yoghurt, soups ect.

June 21, 2016

tres bonne collation rempli de bonne chose, croquante et legerement sucré c'est agréable a manger par contre faut vraiment aimer le gout des graine de chanvre car c'est tres prononcé....on aime ou on aime pas, et ce que jaime c'est quon a pas besoin d'en manger pleinnnnn une tite poignée suffit pour etre contenter

June 17, 2016

My daughter loves these and it's a great way to get some nutrients in the girl! I love the taste of hemp seeds and you cant beat the sheer volume of nutrients in them.