Hempz Herbal Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #340 out of 787 in Lip Balm

September 26, 2016

I love the Hempz lip balm, it has a nice citrus smell. Feels so good going on, I find it last along time makes the lips so soft and smooth. The price is around 9.00 for a 14g container but mine last quite awhile. So I think it's worth it.

November 02, 2015

After a week of using Hempz Herbal Lip Balm your lips feel so smooth and hydrated.

Available at CHATTERS.

March 21, 2015

This product is amazing! Does not feel oily on your lips and works really well! It's a little expensive for the amount there is but totally worth it!

January 05, 2015

my lips have been going through periods of extremely dry, chapped, flaking and then perfectly fine. My regular lip balm wasn't working and the taste of vaseline was too much for me so I decided to try this. It has a great light scent to it, stays on for a long time and is super moisturizing. My lips have actually started to heal and they are loving this stuff.

October 09, 2014

This lip balm is amazing! After using my lips remain moist for hours and you can even apply your lip stick over top. Some balms leave your lips feeling sticky and chapped but this stuff makes your lips rejuvinated and it even has SPF 15 so can be used on the beach. A great product!

August 27, 2014

I wish I remembered where I got this because I would buy so many more! Does not leave my lips feeling sticky.