Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

August 28, 2016

I bought a couple of these at Winners, I bought a couple of different scents. The Cream Burle smells amazing. I try to buy natural products. These cream absorbs quickly, leaves no greasy feeling.It leaves your skin very soft

August 28, 2016

ooh yes! this is one of the best moisturizers ive ever used. It smells absolutely heavenly and i love that it uses natural ingredients. I plan on purchasing the entire Hempz line after using this!!!

August 18, 2016

This moisturizer smells amazing and keeps your skin soft. The price is a huge deterrent as it is up there. Sometimes places like winners will have it for cheaper.

August 18, 2016

Love the smell, and hydrates really well. Manitoba winters are torture on my skin but this lotion prevents me from having crocodile skin. Wish the travel size was in a squeezable bottle though!

July 24, 2016

This product smells so good and is super light weight! Definitely my go to mosturizer in the summer after a long day out in the sun. Not sure how "effective" it is, but feels good once applied which is enough for me!

July 05, 2016

I was first drawn to this product cause it smelled great - unlike any other creams or lotions I've found. I was only slightly hesitant to purchase because It was a bit pricey but I caved and I'm glad I did, this product is definitely worth the price!
It is very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated! Doesn't feel oily or leave any residue or sticky film. You also do not need to apply much, just a few pumps is all you need because it spreads nicely.
The only down fall is the scent does not last long on my body which is a disappointing because the scent is my favourite thing about the product and I do not want to re-apply too much just for a scent. It is still a VERY good product though.

May 22, 2016

I love my Raspberry Grapefruit Hempz Moisturizer. It is very hydrating, has a refreshing smell and is silky smooth. Great for after tanning or right out of the shower!

May 19, 2016

Absolutely love this product I have in my kitchen my bathroom in my bedroom I don't go without keeps my skin soft my skin has no longer dries out Works amazing after you bath or shower I even carry a small one in my purse

May 19, 2016

This moisturiser is amazing. I have a little bit of eczema on my hands in the winter months and this does wonders for it. Every scent they have is delicious! I enjoy the pomegranate the most.

April 25, 2016

Smells really good and moisturised for a long time. Smooth lotion and a little goes a long way. Does not smell like hemp though more like a light sweet smell.