• Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer
  • Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer

Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 29, 2016

This is my go-to for lotion especially after a shower or a nice long bath. This particular scent is none like any other. I find every time that I wear it's lotion I get compliments on smelling good.

September 11, 2016

this lotions smells sooooo goood. i have a smell bottle as i cant justify the price but i will purchase when i get around to it. you have no idea it smellls so damn good my fiance always compliments me. its super moisturizing too

August 20, 2016

Hemp seed oil penetrates about 10 layers of your skin when a lot of moisturizers out there only about the top 2-3 layers of your skin! So it really hydrating, especially if you're a tanner!! And this is the lightest smelling ones of the sented ones too so it's not overpowering.

July 04, 2016

This is one of my favorite lotions! Not only are they effective but they ALL smell amazing! I work in a salon and am trying to convince my employer to bring this awesome lotion in!

July 04, 2016

I love this lotion and use it regularly on my hands and body. It's hydrating and rich in texture. Its perfect for dry skin and doesn't leave a greasy residue.

June 14, 2016

A friend gifted this to me so I am unsure of the price. I am almost out though and will definitely be buying more so I'll find out the price soon enough! This moisturizer lasts and goes on so smooth and not greasy. It is my favourite moisturizer I've found to date.

February 08, 2016

Not a comment brand, got it from a friend. It works so well. I love it .

January 31, 2016

This is my favourite scent of all the Hempz lotions that I have tried.
The vanilla is beautiful and the plus isn't too potent.
The texture of the cream is just right. It's not too think but still quite
hydrating all over the body. The bottle is pretty adorable too.
Pretty expensive though and you can't find it anywhere.
I seen it on Amazon for $17.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag