Heniz Baby Food in Beef with Broth Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 126 in Baby Food

February 14, 2016

My Baby will it eat but it's definitely not his favorite. I really do not like the smell of it. Personally I think it smells like cat food. The price is pretty good but I still prefer to make my own beef wit broth.

February 10, 2016

Yuck yuck yuck! My son would not even try to eat this. I tried it myself and it's so gross, it has a super weird texture and tastes nothing like beef. Never again!

December 09, 2015

Baby wasn't super fond of this specific food. Was fair price though

July 03, 2015

Disgusting. My daughter hated it and I though it tasted gross as well. The look alone makes you want to puke. I tried adding apple juice....that didn't help. Will never buy again.

March 06, 2015

I bought this to try my little one on it. As he was starting on it so I was going through each and everyone that I could just to see. I usually try it before I let him try it and it was not the greatest thing. When I gave it to him, he hated it. So I haven't bought it since.

August 22, 2014

Just the average baby food. Of course it does't taste good to us but its good for baby.

June 18, 2014

ma fille l'aime bien mélanger avec un légume elle l'aime beaucoup plus que le poulet qu'elle déteste

August 01, 2013

As Jo99 said, this stuff is absolutely disgusting. If you want an upset baby, go ahead and buy this. Not only is the texture like sand, but the taste is absolutely horrendous. It made me, and my friend absolutely sick. Do not feed this to your baby!

July 24, 2013

This stuff is just terrible..no wounder my baby won t even look at it.

July 24, 2013

Although I do not have a baby, I did recently do the baby for challenge with my friend. I would say that this flavor is absolutely disgusting, i cannot believe this can be classified as food. I had a disgusting odor and taste, it made both for us very sick. Hopefully no one buys this for their children.