Heniz Baby Food in Wax Beans
Good

Heniz Baby Food in Wax Beans Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 131 in Baby Food

April 03, 2015

My sister used this brand of baby food all the time. I remember helping her feed my nephew and she said he just loved Heniz Baby Food In Wax Beans and would eat every drop.

1.5/5

April 02, 2015

This baby flavor is by far the worse in the Heinz selection. My kids spit it out after one tiny spoonful. They would have nothing to do with it and after trying it out myself; I couldn't agree more.

1.5/5

August 01, 2013

Having recently done a "baby food challenge" on my youtube channel, I have tried more than 10 flavors of baby food, and I can say with absolute certainty that this was the most vile, disgusting one of the bunch. I cannot fathom why any baby would ever swallow this food because as soon as i tasted it i began to gag. Do not buy this or feed it to your baby unless you want a grumpy, nauseous baby.

July 24, 2013

This flavor was absolutely disgusting, although I do not have a baby, my friend and I recently did the baby food challenge on Youtube, and I can say that a majority of the baby food we tasted was disgusting. This one being the worst, do not give this to your baby.