Her (2013)
Good

Her (2013) Reviews

Ranked #788 out of 970 in DVD

April 13, 2015

I did find Her to be boring in places, but it was interesting and unique, none the less. It's pretty say and you really feel for the character because you just know this relationship is doomed.

April 09, 2015

It's true, this movie takes patience. I really didn't think I was going to love it, but I regret watching it on an international red-eye flight - yeah, really RED EYE. I cried and cried like a baby. I really enjoyed how this movie came together, even its quirky (and sometimes awkward) plot. I am looking forward to watching this again with my bf.

April 09, 2015

Me and my boyfriend watched this movie when it first came out in the theaters and we were so bored to tears. It's not exciting and it doesn't keep you interested until the end. It's really a weird movie because it's basically a guy who falls in love with a computer.. Not my cup of tea.

January 06, 2015

This won the best screenplay at the 2014 Academy Awards. I normally like the director Spike Jonze's work. This film was a little slow to get into. It 's an unusual story about a man who falls in love with a computerized voice of Scarlett Johansson. It deals with love in the digital world. It seems like a complicated story that you need to be patient with or you might get annoyed with it.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil