• Herbacin Kamille Soft Hand Cream Unscented
  • Herbacin Kamille Soft Hand Cream Unscented

Herbacin Kamille Soft Hand Cream Unscented Reviews

Ranked #239 out of 308 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Herbacin Kamille Soft Hand Cream Unscented 2.5oz(75ml) A hand cream with triple action in an unscented, hypo-allergenic formula. It contains the healing properties of natural camomile extract, the moisturizing substances of natural glycerine plus the protection of natural silicone. Use daily on your hands and wherever else extra moisture is needed, such as elbows, knees and feet.

February 21, 2017

I bought Herbacin Hand Cream at a local drugstore. I needed a light hand cream which may be used during daytime (for nighttime I prefer more heavy creams). This cream has a nice light texture, it's moisturising and is not sticky. I recommend this hand cream to those who prefer light hand creams.

October 11, 2016

Bonne crème hydratante pour le travail. Pénètre assez rapidement dans mes mains et non-collante. Belle texture de la crème , facile à appliquer. Je recommande.

October 11, 2016

I prefer this hand cream to the scented version. Both work so well on my dry hands but I find the smell of the scented version to be overpowering! Great for workplaces where the air is dry but you don't want to drive your coworkers crazy with smelly hand cream!

February 18, 2016

This is the only kind I will buy. I love that it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave hands feeling greasy. You only need a little bit to feel it work making a tube last a long time.

January 05, 2016

Where I work, we are not allowed to use scented products, and because I work in a healthcare setting, we must was our hands frequently. This leaves my hands extremely dry and chapped, especially during the winter months. This lotion works wonderfully to combat the drying effects of frequent handwashing, and is completely scent free.

September 11, 2014

This is my absolute favourite hand cream product! I started using it when I was traveling alot and being on the plane so much makes the skin dry. Found it in Germany for $2 Euro each tube and I've never looked back since! I'm so glad it is sold in many drugstores here such as London Drugs.

August 08, 2014

The only hand cream I use. I suffer from dry and itchy hands and I love this stuff! I carry a tube in my purse and on my night stand next to my bed. It makes my hands feel so soft without them feeling greasy. Highly recommended.

August 06, 2014

Herbacin hand cream is reasonably priced. I have both the scented and unscented version. A very little amount is needed per use. This hand cream is not greasy. A must-have hand cream!

July 25, 2014

keeps skin moisturized without being too greasy.

July 13, 2014

I have very dry hands from washing them some much winter & summer. I was not able to find a product that worked until I started using Herbacin Kamille Soft Hand Cream. It's so wonderful, non greasy, non sticky, it doesn't have a strong smell, made with some Aloe, Vitamin E & camomile. It soaks in to your skin leaving it soft and new again.

For daily use after you wash your hands, comes in all sizes from travel to large bottles.
    Made in Germany