herbal essances long term relationship shampoo Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 998 in Shampoo

January 13, 2017

This product smells amazing the scent lasts all day long. It is great for long hair leaving it moisturized and manageable all day. I use it with the long term relationship conditioner.

January 08, 2017

Lifesaver for dry hair! Prior to using this product my hair was always so dry. After using this product for about a month or two my hair is finally back to life!!

January 03, 2017

This shampoo is fairly effective in getting out all the grease build-up on your scalp. I use it every second wash of my hair to allow for no shampoo to build up from constant usage. It does strengthen my hair since it is fairly long and I need a shampoo to help keep it strong rather than stripping it to become brittle. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone who has long hair and wants a shampoo at an affordable price.

October 20, 2016

I used this product for a week, I had so much waxy build up in my hair that i had to buy a clarifying shampoo to get it out. Maybe this is great for other hair types. However, It did nothing for me. I was very disappointed. It smelled great but other than that I did not like the waxy build up it left me with.

October 20, 2016

This shampoo is not bad it smells nice and dose the job.. but the scent is great!!!!! The packaging is nice as well. But the most important thing for me is conditioner

October 12, 2016

My favourite shampoo. I used the pomegranate scent. it's so creamy and perfect for people trying to grow their hair, especially those with thin hair. The shampoo keeps the frizz down and makes your hair silky soft.

September 06, 2016

These products are super affordable but I really don't find they do anything special for my hair. I have thin, colour and heat damaged, dry hair. So I need to use products that will actually benefit me. These do nothing.

September 06, 2016

Love this shampoo because I color treat my hair and it is hard to find a shampoo the doesn't strip out the hair color. This works really well and keeps color from fading. Very reasonably priced. I highly recommended it

September 06, 2016

I really love this shampoo. I use this shampoo often and have never been disappointed, it leaves my hair feeling smooth and shiney and non greasy. I love it

August 12, 2016

I use the Shampoo and Conditioner and I love it. It's affordable and smells good. My hair doesn't get greasy after, nor does it give me dandruff like other shampoo and conditioner does to my hair. My hair feels awesome after I use it.