Herbal Essances Naked Moisture Collection Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 105 in Dry Shampoo

January 06, 2017

Best Hair Product!!!
    With thick, broken hair this is the best thing I have ever used in my hair! it makes sooo smooth, it takes out all the frizz and the smell...what can I say the smell is just amazing.

December 29, 2016

I liked this line as it was fresh and minty making you feel as though you had brushed your entire body but with toothpaste. I may not purchase in the future because I like smelling sweeter

August 25, 2016

I couldn't believe how soft and manageable my hair was after using this,product. I will definitely keep,using this product. My hair is very dry and brittle but it looked so much better after just a couple of uses.

August 12, 2016

I think this is a great shampoo for people with dry and damaged hair. For me, however, I don't think it is a good fit. I have extremely oily hair. When I used the shampoo in this line, it felt like it just made my oily hair worse. I chose this product because I have frizzy hair and I was hoping it would help, and it did; the down side to this is the fact that my oily hair is emphasized in the most unpleasant way. However, if you have dry, frizzy or damaged hair, I would highly recommend this collection. A friend of mine tried it and really liked it (she has dry, damaged hair and she claims this collection really helped her hair become "healthy again").

The smell is definitely my favourite part about this collection. It smells a little masculine; it reminds me of a man's deodorant.

August 04, 2016

J'adore cette collection Naked Moisturize de Herbal Essence. Ils font les meilleurs produits capillaire. Ils ont tellement rendu mes cheveux beaucoup plus beaux et plus sain. Ils sont super douc au toucher et se coiffre très facilement. De plus, l'odeur de la menthe reste dans les cheveux même après la chaleur, ce qui est un énorme point positif pour moi.

July 07, 2016

Such a great collection! This collection leaves my hair smelling and looking great after every wash! I love that these products are paraben free and am always recommending them to my friends!

May 15, 2016

To be fair my hair did become moisturized with the shampoo and conditioner. The aftermath wasn't as great though since my hair became really dry after. My medium thick hair turned weaker too unfortunately. It wasn't as moisture wonderful as I thought it would be.

March 09, 2016

Personally not a fan of this line, I found it made my hair greasy and would need to re wash the next day. The scent of these products are quite strong therefore, I wouldn't recommend the line to anyone who gets easily irritated by scents; I found it smelled like axe. I love the herbal line but I won't be purchasing again.

March 07, 2016

Iunno. Not a big fan. It makes my hair greasy before the days even over, and while im lathering up in the shower it almost doesnt even feel like hair on my head. Anyone else notice this? Right now at this moment tho, my hair is definately soft.

February 14, 2016

I absolutely love this product. My hair is so dry, I didn't think anything could help it, but Herbal Essances Naked Moisture collection has been the best product I've found for my hair, so far. And, it helps that it smells delicious!