Herbal Essances Naked Shine Collection Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 2202 in Hair Care

January 05, 2017

I tried this product line a few months ago for the first time. I use the herbal essence products from time to time and because this new line was on sale, I thought I'd try it. I found my hair felt clean after using it did give it some shine. It didn't leave it dry which was good. Because I got it on sale, the price point was good to me.

January 05, 2017

I like my hair to be squeaky clean after shampooing and this shampoo does that. And then the conditioner makes my hair so soft. It smells really nice too, like limes. And I find it is on sale quite often making it really good value for your money.

December 20, 2016

always make my hair look, feel, and smell great. Most products cause build up, and make your hair oily within a day but this stuff always keeps your hair feeling fresh.

November 22, 2016

J'aime beaucoup la gamme de produits d'Herbal Essences,j'en utilise depuis plusieurs années et je ne m'en tanne pas.Cette collection sent vraiment bonnes et je sent que mes cheveux sont bien lavés !

November 09, 2016

Ils font définitivement parti de mon top 3 de produits favorits de Herbal Essence. L'odeur est tellement bonne et sent très longtemps. J'applique l'huile d'argan et d'autres produits ensuite, mais l'odeur de menthe est encore présente. Ils hydratent vraiment bien, je recommande!

September 29, 2016

This is now my go to collection for my hair care! I had been having troubles finding a shampoo/conditioner that didn't make my hair appear greasy after a few washes so when I friend suggested this I thought I had nothing to loose! That was about 2 years ago! It makes my hair feel and look so healthy and not greasy at all!! I will never have to use another shampoo.

September 16, 2016

I'm very pleased by the weightless feel and fresh scent. And I love that it's a clear shampoo. I've gotten a lot of compliments on my shiny, soft hair!

February 20, 2016

The first thing that impressed me? The perfume. wow !! Obviously like all other products of the brand shampoo and conditioner have a fabulous scent, very refreshing and lasts several days.Super good value for money but I do not recommend it for everyday use; in my case my hair becomes greasy very quickly

February 13, 2016

J'adore les produit herbal essances en général et c'est encore pareille j'ai aimer l'effet de brillance dès les premières semaines d'utilisation des produit j'ai aussi aimer l'odeur et le fait qu'il sois bon pour les cheveux.

February 09, 2016

I received this collection for free from bzzagent to try it & i really like it , i love how it leavecmy hair not dry & clean , the oil exiler is so good