herbal essances shampoo Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 2204 in Hair Care

January 21, 2017

What a great product! Makes your hair shiney, smelling good, and healthy! Most shampoos dry out my hair but this one moisturized it so well! Will be buying this from here on in! And to top it off its affordable!

January 20, 2017

I absolutely love this brand! No matter what scent/type of shampoo effectiveness you get it always smells so great and leaves your hair feeling silky smooth. The brand carries a wide variety to help you with whatever you need help with (example frizziness/dry hair). I definitely suggest trying it out if you haven't already.

January 16, 2017

I've tried several different kinds and none of them really do anything for my hair. In fact, my hair gets really dried out after using any of the products. They are cheaper than the other brands, but not enough to make me buy it again.

January 16, 2017

I tried the Herbal Essence hello Hydratation shampoo and it was nothing more than a name, it doesn't really hydrate hair and it doesn't keep its promises.

January 12, 2017

I love herbal essence hair product specially the one that smells like roses, its for those who dyed their hair and it leaves your hair so soft and the smells amazing!!!!

January 10, 2017

Smells really great and does clean up my hair. However, I would find that sometimes my hair is greasy and sometimes I would need to use more shampoo just to make my hair feel clean.

January 06, 2017

j'aime ce shampoing , il sent bon , lave tres bien , mais il ne met pas indispensable , il est comme bien d'autre shampoing , rien de speciale ... je l'achete quand il est en special

December 21, 2016

I have never been a huge Herbal Essences fan. I feel it either dries out my hair or leaves it too oily, no in between. The scents are great, all of them smell fantastic, but I only buy it if I am desperate.

November 14, 2016

Tousle me softly shampoo and conditioner is a excellent scented option for people looking for a light weight shampoo and conditioner. The scent options are great!

November 04, 2016

J'adore ce shampoing. Il rend mes cheveux tellement soyeux et tellement doux ayant une apparence santé. Ils sentent tellement bons et sont pas dispendieux.