herbal essances shampoo

herbal essances shampoo Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 2162 in Hair Care

November 14, 2016

Tousle me softly shampoo and conditioner is a excellent scented option for people looking for a light weight shampoo and conditioner. The scent options are great!

November 04, 2016

J'adore ce shampoing. Il rend mes cheveux tellement soyeux et tellement doux ayant une apparence santé. Ils sentent tellement bons et sont pas dispendieux.

November 03, 2016

This products smells amazing! It left my hair very soft and clean. I was able to get coupons for this product online. Did I mention it smells amazzzzzing!!

October 23, 2016

It comes in over 10 different smells. All of the smells are wonderful and fresh. It makes my hair feel very clean and super soft. It also keeps my hair from being all tangled.

October 20, 2016

I've been using Herbal Essances shampoo for years, but it wasn't until going on a vacation and not being able to use my regular shampoo, that I realized how well it does it's job.
Returning from my vacation and using the shampoo, I finally felt clean again. It got rid of grease, dandruff, and general dirtiness, and didn't dry out my hair the way some shampoos do.
Herbal Essences is very good quality for something that only costs a few bucks!

October 08, 2016

Yes it may make your hair feel soft and thick and smooth, but whats inside the ingridients is what is going to kill your hair! There is Parabons and chemicals in this brand that will strip colour and damage your hair shafts over time. I suggest salon brand, or something with oils in it. Stay away from box brands.

September 28, 2016

I love Herbal Essances shampoo. I have tried a few different kinds andd i like them all. I have very long thick hair and this shampoo cleans well and leaves my hair smelling great and shiney

September 25, 2016

Herbal Essence is my go-to hair brand. Always smells great and makes my hair feel pretty smooth. Plus I can usually get a good coupon so I only pay like $1.50 for 2 HE products.

September 15, 2016

love the way it makes my hair feel after each use as well as all the different scents that they come in. All around a perfect shampoo for daily use. It's the only one i use in my household.