Herbal Essences All That Shine Reviews

Ranked #1628 out of 2162 in Hair Care

All That Shine Clear Shine Booster provides you with up to 6 weeks of vibrant, luscious shine. Works on blondes, brunettes, and redheads. Clear Shine Treatment 1 Application Recharge your hair with vibrant, long lasting shine.

January 23, 2016

This product lathered up to a nice foam in my hair, after rinsing it out my hair smelled amazing! After drying my hair, days later I began to notice my hair was shiny without a greasy look that other products had given me in the past. I had compliments from people who could smell the product as it was quite intense, but in a good way. I love herbal essences and always have and would recommend the line to anyone, especially this one.

April 22, 2015

Nice smelling product. I think it worked but the difference was not that noticeable.

April 13, 2015

Normally these are great products unfortunately this one doesn't have the greatest sent and it does kind of grease your hair a little bit if you have fair light hair this product might do you good if you have heavy thick hair probably not a good choice

November 24, 2009

good product

September 28, 2009

I definatley love this product!!!
I bought it a couple days ago from London Drugs and have been using it everyday! (and I dont normally wash my thick hair every single day!)

It most def. adds shine and even I find helps my wavy hair stay straight!

MUST BUY

1.5/5

September 05, 2008

Herbal Essences Shine Happy says clearly on the box that it'll give you shine like celebrities. All it did for me was make my hair lighter and made it soft that was the only perks from this product.

May 04, 2008

I recently got the chance to review this product and I have to say that I was not really blown away by the results. The application was similar to that of a box dye, which I am quite familiar with. I don't really know what I was expecting when I used this product, but it did not do much along the lines of shine for me.

My hair is already thick, straight/wavy, and color treated. I don't like to apply too many chemicals, but I sometimes use a shine serum to boost up the shine a bit. This product did not give me exceptionally shiny results and I felt that I needed a serum afterwards anyway.

It's a very good idea, and perhaps it works for others, but if you are expecting a miracle... you might wanna pass this up. Otherwise, it's very similar to a hair gloss or John Frida's Conditioning Glaze. Just a quick treatment that is minimally effective.

May 01, 2008

I have fine blonde hair that is wavy/curly/frizzy that I highlight about every three months or so. I use a blow dryer, a flat iron, a shine serum and a leave-in conditioner to style my hair. Because of the highlighting and tools I use my hair can get dull so I thought this was a semi-permanent at-home solution to give my hair some added shine.

Well, I can say that my hair feels "sealed" when I wash it, it has a different feel to it and a bit more volume and manageability. It also did change my highlights a little in the way of adding an ashier color to them and lightening them a little, which actually turned out to be a real plus as I really like the color they are now.

BUT, where is the shine that I thought I would be getting from what was said on the box?

All the above things I mentioned were plusses, but I don't really have much more shine than I started with. This treatment does something but I would not sell it as a shine treatment. To be honest, I could have probably done a deep conditioning treatment and gotten the same results. I just can't recommend this product for shine.

April 29, 2008

I was super excited about trying this product, becuase although I do get my hair professionally highlighted, I am always curious about the "out-of-the-box" treatments. I am paranoid of ruining my hair, so after a careful read-through of the instructions (and especially the warnings), I deemed it safe to try!

Hair profile: I have long hair that reaches past my shoulders. It is very thick, and wavy/curly. For those of you who know wavy/curly, you understand that my hair is too curly to wave nicely, and too wavy to curl! I also do partial highlights to lighten the top of my naturally dark blonde hair. I was interested to see how the treatment would affect my "virgin" hair underneath vs. my highlighted hair on top.

The treatment: Within 30 mins I was rinsed, treated, rinsed, conditioned and rinsed clean. Again, I was nervous at the chemical aspect of the product and the warning that it might slightly lighten my hair colour.

The results: After it was all said and done, my hair was much softer but I did not notice a huge difference in shine. I have pretty healthy and shiny hair to begin with, so this could account for the only somewhat minor change. I will however say that the conditioner that is provided is awesome and left my hair super silky and soft. I think it must be mega-concentrated, and I would almost be tempted to do the treatment again just to get it again! No huge difference in my "virgin" hair vs. my highlights - it all looked the same. Despite my fears, my hair did not lighten or change drastically, but at only $10 it's a deal.

Buy it? Sure, for a once in a while treatment, but don't depend on it for a hair make-over!

April 27, 2008

I have dark brown thick hair with highlights. I got my hair done three weeks ago and will go again in a month.
I really likes this!
I had fun! I haven't box-dyed my hair in years. I didn't mind the smell and the gloves were not one size fits bigfoot which I enjoyed.
When I was waiting ten minutes while it was in my head was REALLY itchy!! (I'm a freak!)
The conditioner made my hair really soft (like most box-dye conditioners do)
I don't use shine serum. I guess I think my hair is shiny enough cause its so dark most of the time, I did notice more shine with this product.
I would recommend this to others to buy.
Thanks ChickAdvisor, a nice treat.