Herbal Essences Body Envy Shampoo, Conditioner and Mousse Reviews

Ranked #415 out of 938 in Shampoo

10.1-Ounce Bottles

January 28, 2016

Good product smell good to a lot a fragrance off flowers love it perfect for all Cain a hair

October 16, 2015

This stuff is great for adding body to the hair. BUT then again it it is from a good company

1.5/5

July 28, 2014

I find the results to be quite random - sometimes it gives good volume, sometimes just too much poof, and other times it almost seems to weigh down on my already fine hair.

June 13, 2014

MY ALL TIME FAVE!!! I love this product...definately addicted to it :P I have naturally curly hair already but this gives me full body, no frizz and embraces my curls like no other product out there and I have tried tons...it's priced really good and if you get coupons from p&g;you get $$ off...who doesn't like like a great price for a great product!

June 13, 2014

My very favorite herbal essences line. Maintains its awesome smell long after you shower. Mouse holds hair in place. Shampoo and conditioner effectively clean and add volume to hair. Love it!

March 25, 2014

I used the conditioner before and I have to say that it leaves you with beautiful hair. I'm now looking for products more "organic" without silicones, without parabens and without sodium laureth sulfate so I had to change of shampoo and conditioner but for those who doesn't care about silicone/parabens/sulfates you can use this one (and I add that it smells really good!)

February 18, 2014

I have used almost every herbal essence product and I find over all they are all very good. I like to use the mouse at the roots of my hair to give it volume and hair spray to keep it place. there is lots of variety with all the products there is something for everyone, if you look around and get the product you need for your hair type and style you wont b disappointed and also they are always affordable and smells great!

January 03, 2012

So I must admit it smells pretty good but the shampoo caused me a great deal of stress the week of my wedding. I had my hair dyed a dark colour from blonde and then later washed my hair with the shampoo - it stripped all of the colour out of my hair and my hair was disasterous. Luckily I had time to return and get my hair recoloured but my colour cost twice as much as it should have. I definitely learned my lesson :)

October 17, 2011

Tried the shampoo and conditioner, I didn't really notice any extra volume.
The smell was alright, very fruity. I didn't notice much difference then their other varieties besides the smell. Cleans decently and the conditioner is creamy and moisturizing.

Eventhough I do find them all the same I will note that I didn't find this combo weighed down my hair, I do shampoo and condition daily though.

Overall all these herbal essences are quite good when on sale.

October 02, 2011

Okay so this shampoo and conditioner isnt really that great to me. It works really well once in awhile, but not with use everytime you shampoo and condition. The shampoo left my hair clean,but oily by the end of the day.The conditioner isnt thick enough and it feels like i didnt even condition my hair at all after im done washing it. It gave me some volume,but not much. It does smell good, but yes it does seem kind of cheap, though you get what you pay for.
I'm going to continue to use this until i finish the bottle because again it works well if you dont use it all the time- maybe like once a week.