Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner

Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #331 out of 539 in Conditioner

Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner has a light, lush formula fused with white nectarine & pink coral flower extracts. Rinse clean to leave you with volume and lots of bounce for the ounce.

June 29, 2016

I hated using conditioner because I found it very heavy and would weigh down my already thin limp hair. Finding this conditioner was a hair saver it is light and doesn't leave my hair greasy.

September 03, 2014

I finally found a conditioner that makes my hair feel like the little conditioners in the hair dye kits do! :) super soft and shiny! I love that it doesn't weigh down my hair and leaves it looking fuller.

June 14, 2014

Good price for the product. Love the softness it gives my hair!

May 29, 2014

I have very flat & brittle hair for health reasons! I have tried sooo many different brands of conditioner but this is by far the best! It left my hair feeling soft & it looks like I grew more hair, it's so full!! It's the best, im so glad I discovered it, I have a feeling my hair is to... Lol

May 27, 2014

The new volume shampoo is awesome. I was skeptical as I've used other brands but this ones seems to work the best. I don't use conditioner often though but you can tell a major difference. I'll keep buying this stuff!!

August 27, 2013

I really like the way this conditioner behaves with my hair. I have a bit of natural curl that tends to get out of hand. I find this product keeps my curls bouncy and in control for the better part of the day. I love the way it smells and makes my hair soft and manageable. I actually prefer it to some of the salon brands I've used in the past. And, it's quite affordable, which is very nice in this poor economy of late.

May 16, 2012

I have long hair and 3 of our kids are girls with long hair. We go thru alot of shampoo and conditioner at our house. Herbal Essences is the favourite and this type was not disappointing.

May 16, 2012

I do love this product! It smells fantastic and really made my hair soft and silky. It didn't really do much on the volume side of things though.

November 20, 2011

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT BCZ ITS REASLLY WORK FOR MY DRY FRIZZ HAIR BCZ THEY HAVE NO SHINE AND NO VOLUME IN IT BUT WHEN I USE HERBAL ESSENCE BODY ENVY CONDITIONER ITS REALLY WORK FOR MY HAIR AND I NEVER SWITCH BACK TO MY OLD CONDITIONER

June 26, 2011

I love this product! my daughter has curly very hard to manage hair. Ive tried many different products and i always have issues with tangles. I tried this one day and it is now the only product i will use for her!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted