Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #1379 out of 2236 in Hair Care

You don't let humidity get your hair down. My volumizing hair spray will help you hold up full and shiny with a lush finish, thanks to my weightless formula fused with white nectarine & pink coral flower.

September 10, 2016

I've used tbis shampoo and conditioner in the past and do like it. It does give your hair more volume and body it doesn't give me the volume i wanted. I have very thick hair so found that it didn't give me the lift i was looking for. It works better on thinner hair.

May 21, 2016

Finally a product that does my hair justice. I have fine hair that has not much body and need all the help from a product and this product does this for me.

February 12, 2016

Such a strong hold hairspray. I find a lot of hairspray doesn't do its job in my hair because it's so fine and soft. This hairspray definitely does the job though and I love it! Plus it smells amazing

January 25, 2016

This is a good hairspray for the price. I prefer salon products but if your looking for a cheaper brand, then this is a good substitute. I really like the smell but it can become a bit crunchy if you apply too much

May 24, 2015

The first hairspair I actually like the smell of! On top of that it is extremely effective at keeping my curls all day and night!

April 07, 2015

The scent can be overpowering but the spray does the trick and has great hold

Updated On: April 07, 2015

Hahaha that is really weird that I commented on all the same things as the post below, without having read any of the comments beforehand... must be a full moon lol

March 13, 2015

Love this hairspray! Smells great and does the trick! Great Hold that last all day!

November 22, 2014

The price is excellent compared to most other hair sprays. I really like the smell. As long as you use it in not too large quantities it's not too firm/sticky/crunchy. I do find it often clogs the spray hole once it dries, so after I use it I always rinse it with hot water to try to prevent that from happening.

May 17, 2012

It held my hair for over 10 hours in mexico and didn't make it feel like my hair had hair spray in it! Will definitely pass it on.

December 09, 2011

I honestly don't like this product because it makes my hair stiff to the feel. It doesn't feel soft at all after i put this on my hair. And , also i"m not to fond of the smell. I don't think it smells that good.

Bunnyguts added a new review for
    Hunt's Manwich Original

kelx added a new review for
    Happy Planet Daily Squeeze

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Dyson hair dryer

ciel bleu added a new review for
    Dove white body bar soap

blubie added a new review for
    dove body soap