Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #647 out of 935 in Shampoo

This volumizing shampoo will show you the difference between body and big hair. It's all about body with its lightweight formula that has a fusion of passion flower sunrise and pearl. This exhilarating clean will lift you up, and its fresh lather will leave you with lush, full volume that moves naturally.

September 29, 2016

I'm always a fan of Herbal essences due to it's fragrance. I love the body envy volumizing shampoo as it makes my hair looks thick and smells super fresh. A must!

September 14, 2016

This is my go-to shampoo. It is usually very reasonably priced - and often on sale! It smells nice, and it works well. My hair is silky smooth and voluminous after using this product. Not quite salon level, but it's an excellent choice on a budget!

June 29, 2016

I have very thin hair I started this product and after a week noticed a little more bounce. It has been over a month now and people who know me literally ask what I had done to my hair

February 25, 2016

Lately I have only been using this in my hair and loving it. It give me so much volume. It smells great! And I have think hair and leaves it smelling so good for a long time!

May 04, 2015

This shampoo made my hair greasy, i even tried to wash my hair twice.

December 08, 2014

I really didn't like this shampoo, I found it left my hair quite dry and stripped of natural oils.
It does have a fantastic smell to it, though...

September 28, 2014

I don't know about the volumizing aspect, as my hair looks the same. BUt it does leave me hair soft and silky.

June 01, 2013

herbal essences body envy shampopo is a great producy it takes care of all the knots in my hair caused by hair spray and back combing , it also leaves my hair silky smooth, and with lots of volume. i absolutely recommend this product

July 11, 2012

I bought this product because of the price and I was disappointed. The shampoo had a thin, watery consistency and it didn't add any volume to my hair at all. I definitely won't try this product again.

April 24, 2012

the smell is so offputting because it smells so artificial when you open the bottle. as for the performance, there was a bit of volumizing for my hair, but not much for having to put up with the smell

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches