Herbal Essences Bye Bye Breakage
Good

Herbal Essences Bye Bye Breakage Reviews

Ranked #545 out of 971 in Shampoo

October 03, 2016

I love the smell of this shampoo. It lathers well and always makes my hair feel bouncy and soft afterwards. The smell is long lasting after I dry it. Didn't notice if it worked well on hair breakage as I don't really have any. I purchase mainly for the smell and quality of this product.

February 02, 2016

I enjoy this shampoo, the smell is floral and light.
    A good bargain for sure.

February 02, 2016

Pretty good conditioner. I have split ends and my hair is prone to breakage and since this conditioner is supposed to help with it I got it. Its not very effective for that though sadly.

May 20, 2014

This is my favourite kind of Herbal Essences shampoo & conditioners! IMO it smells the best and works the best. My hair always feels soft and more manageable after using it. I highly recommend this to people that are on a budget and that want a shampoo that is just as good as a salon brand.

October 24, 2013

I was finding that my hair was dry and had split ends, along with it falling out alot after I wash it. Since I have started using this shampoo and conditioner, my hair is very soft and I hardly have any falling out. It is also much healthier and I have recommended it to friends, who also love it