Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo
Good

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

June 03, 2015

I love the smell of it but i noticed after maybe using the bottle twice it stopped working even though when you shook the bottle you could still hear lots in it so i figured it was defective but after having 4 bottles do the same thing i had to give them a toss and went with a different brand of dry shampoo

1.5/5

January 05, 2015

Bought two bottles. After one use, the nozzle on each bottle broke. Tried running the nozzle under warm water to unclog it but it did not work. Major disappointment.

May 10, 2014

I was excited to buy a dry shampoo because I had been meaning to try one out for ages and it seemed like a quick and easy fix for my hair during Finals week. That being said, the pros of this product are:

PROS:
1) Works pretty well in keeping my hair NOT AS GREASY in between washes. However, I still had to wash my hair every 2 days (like I used to before I bought this product). The pro is therefore that I don't feel as gross in between washes.
2) As with every Herbal Essences product, the smell is great!
3) I bought this product when it was on sale for only $2

CONS:
1) The nozzle stopped spraying after 4 days of use!! Pure liquid was coming out of the nozzle instead of a fine spray. Very disappointing! I tried everything to get it to work again before dumping it in the garbage. Turns out many customers have experienced the same defective nozzle issue - wish I had known this before I bought this product!

Overall: I would recommend this product AFTER the product design has been improved!