Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #553 out of 972 in Shampoo

Replenishing shampoo with acai berries & satin extracts. Protects colour-treated hair with conditioners that help keep hair healthy looking and truly radiant.

January 17, 2017

This isn't the best colour saving shampoo out there. You're better off spending a little more and having it actually work. It'll save money in the long run because you have to colour your hair as much.

January 17, 2017

Je l'ai acheter ainsi que le revitalisant car ils étaient en spécial à moitié prix et j'aimais bien l'odeur. Je ne les ai utilisé que deux fois et je les ai donné à mon amie. J'ai les cheveux sec et déshydratés et ça les a rendu tout brisé dans les pointes. Donc je le conseille pour ceux qui ont des cheveux peu ou pas endommagé.

January 08, 2017

I USE HERBAL ESSENCE EVERY SHOWER IT WORKS AMAZING. MY HAIR ALWAYS LEFT FEELING CLEAN AND SOFT AN SMELLS DELICIOUS LIKE IM IN A GARDEN. I RECOMMEND THIS TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

January 08, 2017

Not very impressed with this shampoo
    It left my hair greasy and extremely static
    Not to sure why but no other shampoo has done that
    Was not fond of the smell either

March 18, 2016

This product is great! I love all the Herbal Essences products but this one is one of the best. Has a fantastic smell and makes my hair feel so soft. I will definitely purchase this again!

December 17, 2015

I looove this shampoo. My hair is dyed a very vibrant red. When I use this shampoo to wash my hair, they colour never comes out. The smell is also super amazing. After I use this it definitely makes my hair super clean, shiny and soft. I love this !

December 10, 2015

I live this shampoo, it cleans my hair making it sleek and shiny,live this brand ,truly amazing

June 15, 2014

This shampoo really make my hair clean and gives it an awesome shine without removing my color

March 01, 2014

I have used Herbal Essences Shampoo Color Me Happy in the past, and would not recommend using it. I found that it did not clean my hair effectively. Instead, it left it greasy and oily. It also did nothing to strengthen or enhance my coloured hair. Although the price is great, I would recommend spending a little more money for another brand of shampoo/conditioner!

August 30, 2013

omg this shampoo love it 1 smell so good for me its work its leave my hair shiny with not only a amazing smell but its not greasy