Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #542 out of 938 in Shampoo

Replenishing shampoo with acai berries & satin extracts. Protects colour-treated hair with conditioners that help keep hair healthy looking and truly radiant.

March 18, 2016

This product is great! I love all the Herbal Essences products but this one is one of the best. Has a fantastic smell and makes my hair feel so soft. I will definitely purchase this again!

December 17, 2015

I looove this shampoo. My hair is dyed a very vibrant red. When I use this shampoo to wash my hair, they colour never comes out. The smell is also super amazing. After I use this it definitely makes my hair super clean, shiny and soft. I love this !

December 10, 2015

I live this shampoo, it cleans my hair making it sleek and shiny,live this brand ,truly amazing

June 15, 2014

This shampoo really make my hair clean and gives it an awesome shine without removing my color

March 01, 2014

I have used Herbal Essences Shampoo Color Me Happy in the past, and would not recommend using it. I found that it did not clean my hair effectively. Instead, it left it greasy and oily. It also did nothing to strengthen or enhance my coloured hair. Although the price is great, I would recommend spending a little more money for another brand of shampoo/conditioner!

August 30, 2013

omg this shampoo love it 1 smell so good for me its work its leave my hair shiny with not only a amazing smell but its not greasy

March 25, 2013

I also find that this shampoo makes my hair very limp and greasy IF I use it everyday. When I get my hair coloured though I tend to only wash it every other day at most to keep the colour vibrant, and I use this shampoo when I do...mainly because it's cheap and smells good. For everyday use though and at times when my colour is faded and I don't care about trying to keep it lively, this goes back under my sink.

August 26, 2012

I love how soft it makes my hair feel and it smells amazing too!! Love the herbal essences line!

March 16, 2012

LOVE! makes my hair sooo soft, and leaves it smelling amazing all day.

August 16, 2011

This by far is the best shampoo that I have used for color treated hair. It not only smells great it is very reasonably priced and very often on sale. It leaves my hair soft tangle free and saves my color - I love the stuff

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends