Herbal Essences Drama Clean Shampoo

Herbal Essences Drama Clean Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #730 out of 937 in Shampoo

It's so refreshing to meet someone like you! Come clean with my refreshing shampoo fused with a combination of berry tea and orange flower extracts for hair that is renewed, refreshed and ready to go. Get light, lush locks with all the lather, but none of the gunk. This little soap opera isn't over yet! try my fresh-headed conditioner

February 27, 2016

Purchased this shampoo for my thick, oily hair. Works well for what it says. Removes oil and residue and leaves your hair feeling very clean. Sometimes too clean, actually. I definitely need conditioner after this shampoo, but because my hair is quite tangly that is true of pretty much every shampoo. Smells great. Affordable price. I have repurchased this product multiple times.

July 18, 2014

i love that it says it keeps my hair clean. but the thing is you always need a conditioner with it, not like any other shampoo i used (my hair gets stiff when i don't) . i will just finish the bottle of shampoo and conditioner i have then i won't buy this product again. the other variants of herbal essences i tried are nice and smells good on my hair though.

April 28, 2011

It is a great shampoo that smells awesome, is relatively cheap and works GREAT! I love it and use it all the time. Can't get enough :D

February 13, 2011

Works very well, made my hair have a nice clean feeling to it without drying it out, also smells great.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags