Herbal Essences Drama Clean Shampoo

Herbal Essences Drama Clean Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #840 out of 1041 in Shampoo

It's so refreshing to meet someone like you! Come clean with my refreshing shampoo fused with a combination of berry tea and orange flower extracts for hair that is renewed, refreshed and ready to go. Get light, lush locks with all the lather, but none of the gunk. This little soap opera isn't over yet! try my fresh-headed conditioner

February 27, 2016

Purchased this shampoo for my thick, oily hair. Works well for what it says. Removes oil and residue and leaves your hair feeling very clean. Sometimes too clean, actually. I definitely need conditioner after this shampoo, but because my hair is quite tangly that is true of pretty much every shampoo. Smells great. Affordable price. I have repurchased this product multiple times.

July 18, 2014

i love that it says it keeps my hair clean. but the thing is you always need a conditioner with it, not like any other shampoo i used (my hair gets stiff when i don't) . i will just finish the bottle of shampoo and conditioner i have then i won't buy this product again. the other variants of herbal essences i tried are nice and smells good on my hair though.

April 28, 2011

It is a great shampoo that smells awesome, is relatively cheap and works GREAT! I love it and use it all the time. Can't get enough :D

February 13, 2011

Works very well, made my hair have a nice clean feeling to it without drying it out, also smells great.

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Things you would tell your younger self: