Herbal Essences Hydralicious Conditioner

Herbal Essences Hydralicious Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #390 out of 540 in Conditioner

Ready, aim, indulge! In my moisturizing conditioner, I treat your finicky hair to a tress-by-tress treatment that aims hydration where your hair needs it most. Shine on with my conditioner fused with extracts of red vanilla aloe.

February 12, 2016

This product makes your hair smell great, it makes your hair soft, and easy to brush with less tangles. The price is really good too i will definately buy this product again!

April 15, 2015

I love this shampoo and conditioner! Leaves my hair smelling great and feeling so silky and soft. The smell is so intoxicating.

1.5/5

April 15, 2015

Terrible conditioner, the only thing this conditioner has going for it is, that it smells nice.

May 05, 2012

Love the smell of this and all Herbal Essence products. I don't really see a difference between this and any other Herbal condioners, but it's still a nice product.

February 25, 2011

I have always paid big bucks for conditioner for my hair because it was always the only thing that would keep my hair from frizzin' out. I bought this conditioner after trying it out when I spent the night at a friends' place. I nam amazed at how great it works! My hair is so shiny, not frizzy at all and after using for awhile sure looks healthy. I am very impressed especially since it is a cheaper conditioner. Worth every penny for sure!!

January 26, 2010

I'm very satisfied with herbal essence shampoo.
I have been buying that shampoo for several months and my hair looks really soft and healthy. The price is also great and often on discount.

January 26, 2010

I absolutely love this the Self-Targeting shampoo and conditioner. I noticed a difference in my hair, it feels thicker and gives me extra volume! The product contains soothing aloe which benefits dry hair. The scent is heavenly. It is a brew that certainly revitalizes the mind, body and soul after a long day at work and school.

April 22, 2009

This conditioner is so great smelling and worked well at targeting my problem areas.