Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #353 out of 541 in Conditioner

Hydralicious Reconditioning conditioner from Herbal Essences gives dry hair and damaged hair a smooth ride to hydration.

January 28, 2016

I mostly buy it for the smell. It lingers for a while and is very pleasant.

July 20, 2013

One of my favourite conditioners! It's great for dry winter hair and also in the summer when you have been at the beach and in the sun too long. It tames my frizzies and leaves my hair super conditioned and manageable.

April 04, 2012

I love Herbal Essences. The smells are beautiful and my hair looks awesome after. I just hate that they discontinue the old smells.

April 04, 2012

I have been using this product for three months daily , and I love it , the scent is subtle and its usually priced really great .

March 29, 2011

I have thick, dryish, coloured, unruly, long hair (yeah I know - lots going on there), and I'm always looking for the next great haircare solution.

After a love affair with Paul Mitchell, I have now defected to Hydralicious. I don't know that it necessarily does much to protect my colour per se, but it certainly makes all the difference for moisture and overall feeling of healthy hair.

Now my biggest worry is that I have to keep stealing it back from my daughter who is also a huge fan. Time to stock up, hmm?

July 06, 2010

I can't recommend this product despite the many great reviews. I find that my hair just doesn't feel clean after using it. My hair looks dull. I suspect that the problem may be my type of hair, which is thick, curly and coloured. I've found that different hair products vary in success depending on what type of hair you're using it on.

July 06, 2010

This is by far my favorite store bought hair product. Herbal Essences Hydralicous conditioner is thick which is a must for my long hair. My hair has never looked better!

December 02, 2009

Herbal Essences recently released their new collection of swirled shampoos and hydrating conditioners. It's called the Hydralicious collection. This collection features three versions to address your needs: Featherweight for fine hair, Self Targeting for normal hair, and Re-Conditioning for dry/damaged hair.

Out of the three versions, I liked Self Targeting for my hair. I admit, I have no clue what the swirl technology is for, but it does look great. I have stayed away from Herbal Essences in the past because their scents are usually too strong for me. With this collection, the scents are so subtle and not overpowering.

I wash and blow-dry and straighten my hair almost everyday, and after using the shampoo and conditioner my hair still feels smooth and doesn't look dry at all. I give this Hydralicious collection a thumbs up.

May 20, 2009

This shampoo and conditioner are great, wonderful, amazing! When you first open the shampoo, the first thing that hits you is the scent, it smells so delicious, yummy..., then you pour it onto your hair and it lathers beautifully washes out and leaves your hair shiny , soft, and clean... no need to reshampoo. I love the way my hair is so easy to manage after using both shampoo and conditioner. Easy to run a brush/comb through no tangles. Feels like those shampoo commercials where they swing their hair and it shines and glows

May 07, 2009

Not only does this smell lovely,it leaves my hair managable and silky feeling.I color my hair and its gentle enough for me.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!