Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 937 in Shampoo

Each Hydralicious hair collection is made up of custom-swirled shampoos and conditioners with moisture-rich formulas, but one type of hydration doesn’t fit all, so that’s why there are three different formulas. So go ahead, give it a swirl and find the one that’s right for you. With three ways to hydrate, there’ll be plenty of moisture to go around.

November 08, 2016

Cette odeur est géniale! Mes cheveux sentent bon ensuite pour les prochains jours c'est incroyable.Mes cheveux deviennent super doux et plus brillants.

August 17, 2016

Ce shampoing et ce revitalisant hydralicious on est des miracles dans mes cheveux! Il a une douce fragrance d'été qui reste longtemps dans les cheveux et qui n'est pas du tout achalant! Il laisse les cheveux super doux et tellement en santé!

June 10, 2016

Because my hair is so curly and dry I need to constantly change shampoos as my hair doesn't like it and this is one of the ones I alternate with. It works well my hair doesn't feel so dry and it lathers quite nicely. If I were to use it daily I don't think it would be as benefit able to me personally because of my hair type.

June 10, 2016

This product is good but is not to be used every day as it tends to have a build up in your hair. I do use it but only 1-3 times a week. It smells great and leaves hair silky and smooth.

June 04, 2016

This is my new shampoo and conditioner. Keeps my hair soft and shiny and oh my god that smell is just fantastic. I like that it is priced reasonably.

May 03, 2016

Love this shampoo/ conditioner. Great smell and makes my hair feel silky smooth. Other shampoo can make my hair feel brittle or dry after washing but not this one. Soft touchable hair all the time.

March 24, 2016

Se sont des super produits, ils laisse les cheveux doux, avec un bon parfum et les cheveux ne sont pas mêler. Je les recommendes sans hésiter touts les produits Herbal Essences.

February 17, 2016

Very nice smelling shampoo and conditioner from Herbal Essences. Very low cost at Walmart if not usually on sale. Leaves hair shiny and smooth. Found it made my hair a little statistic.

February 17, 2016

The smell of these alone is the reason I purchase them!
They leave my hair feeling soft and smooth, but the more that I use it the more that my hair feels like straw.

January 27, 2016

I love the scent of both of these products leaving my hair smelling great smooth and silky

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml