Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Conditioner
Good

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #359 out of 539 in Conditioner

Had a hair break-up? Dive headfirst into something rich and creamy like my strengthening conditioner. Keep up your strength against damage with my fabulous formula fused with extracts of pearls & coco mango. I surround each strand with my luscious conditioning formula with an anti-breakage potion, to help keep it healthy looking, without all the break ups. Let's put the love back in your hair.

September 28, 2016

I love this conditioner, it leaves my long long hair soft and tangle free. It also makes my hair smell great. I have tried a few different types of this conditioner and i like all of them so far

June 01, 2015

I have been using " Long Term Relationship" for five years now, and its by far my favorite and first choice in conditioners. It has never lost its effectiveness and has always left my hair feeling and smelling amazing. My face.

November 12, 2011

Love this product, especially when paired with the conditioner. It is comparable to high end products I have used, and it very affordable, and there are lots of coupons floating around for this product too. It leaves my long hair smelling excellent and feeling soft and luscious. I get lots of compliments!

August 16, 2011

I recently tried this conditioner and I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed it. At first I thought the smell would be overwhelming however I realized afterwards it was just right. It left my hair very soft and lasted that way for a long time. I love using it now because of it's amazing fragrance and also the quality, I would recommend it to anyone who is interested.

December 30, 2010

Paired with the shampoo, this conditioner smells amazing and leaves your hair soft & touchable. I absolutely love the smell.