Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-in Split End Protector

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-in Split End Protector Reviews

Ranked #1411 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Prevent split ends and maintain your long locks—that's the secret of a long-term relationship. Luscious leave-in treatment is like a velvety kiss of protective conditioning that strengthens your hair against split ends and breakage. For more information, please visit http://www.herbalessences.com.

September 24, 2014

I'm not using it anymore because I don't need it now... but it's a must have for long damaged hair, it repaired everything so quickly! I was astonished! Last forever (I still have my first bottle in my drawers! :D) Really affordable! Love love love!

September 04, 2014

I use this to help with my split ends when I grow up out my hair, but I don't like using it with my herbal essence anti frizz creme because it makes my hair feel greasy.

August 26, 2011

Great for growing hair out.
I have used this product for around a year now, and my hair has never been healthier! I started using this product on shoulder length hair, and now my hair reaches my middle-upper back. This product has kept my hair healthy so i do not need to trim the dead ends and can grow my hair faster.
It smells amazing-like raspberries.

August 25, 2011

MUST HAVE!!! its super afforadble. a bottle is around 3-4 dollars and it will last you forever i love the smell of it. it smells amazing and it makes my hair the softest thing on earth :) definately try this out if you find it in stores!

March 02, 2011

I never liked the smell of berries in my hair but the way this product leaves my hair healthy I quicky got over it. I really love the pump so I never take too much.

March 02, 2011

This is my favourite hair product, I use it every day. It makes my hair extremely soft and shiny, and, as promised, protects it from split ends. I haven't had split ends in ages, since before i started using it! It also smells great, like raspberries. Effective as a detangler when used on wet hair as well. All around great product.