Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 937 in Shampoo

Discover happiness after a hair break-up. My strengthening shampoo will help you find the strength against damage with my formula fused with extracts of pearls & coco mango. My formula, with an anti-breakage potion, strengthens to help prevent breaks, leaving your hair luscious and loveable. Get over your broken hair with my strong-willed conditioner.

April 26, 2016

This is the only shampoo and conditioner that I will ever buy for my hair. It smells aaamazing, and it leaves mt hair feeling volumized,soft and shiny, it is perfect for long hair :)

March 17, 2016

This shampoo smells amazing but I do not think it does anthing amazing to my hair I get greasy pretty easy from it and my hair doesnt feel moisturized at all. I wouldnt recommend if you have dry hair

January 28, 2016

Smells good but isn't good for my hair. Makes it very dry and frizzy.

January 27, 2016

This shampoo cleans my hair and it smells fresh and clean

May 14, 2015

this is great shampoo, cleans my hair well and smells great and its affordable!

May 14, 2015

This is a good shampoo that I have used many times in the past for breakage of my hair. It did seem to help strengthen my hair shafts. The smell is great and lathers well, getting rid of build up.

May 14, 2015

Oh my goodness does this shampoo smell good or what? As soon as I smelt it in the store I was sold. I bought it and when I used it I was in pure bliss, the whole shower filled up with this amazing scent and it left my hair feeling so luxurious and clean.

April 26, 2015

It smells great and keeps my waist-length hair healthy. I don't get many split ends and my hair is easy to maintain with this shampoo.

April 17, 2015

I love the smell of all herbal essences product, especially this one. The price is good, and it is always easy to find in any drug store.

April 04, 2015

These work pretty well, I won't use them forever because after many uses I can feel my hair getting heavy and built up so I like to switch up my hair care products.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml