Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 1037 in Shampoo

Discover happiness after a hair break-up. My strengthening shampoo will help you find the strength against damage with my formula fused with extracts of pearls & coco mango. My formula, with an anti-breakage potion, strengthens to help prevent breaks, leaving your hair luscious and loveable. Get over your broken hair with my strong-willed conditioner.

March 19, 2017

Herbal Essences products are amazing. For product that do not come from high-end salons, these are so perfect for everyday washing, conditioning, and styling products. This one is my absolute favorite scent from their product lines. It smells so yummy, fresh, and clean. I could use it everyday.

February 27, 2017

I am not entirely sure how this product is specifically designed for long hair but it seems to be doing a good job as my hair is only a few inches away from my waist..
    My favourite thing about this product is the smell - its amazing! It is so fresh, crisp and the scent lingers in my hair for a few days before it begins to fade and by then it is just time to wash my hair again!
    It isn't the BEST shampoo I have used on my hair but aside from the good scent, my hair does feel soft afterwards but not much more soft than it usually does and my split ends are still pretty noticeable as well. I have also noticed that while my hair is still wet, BEFORE I apply the conditioner my hair feels almost knotty, but thankfully that is corrected with the conditioner but it is still not a nice feeling while washing and lathering.

January 11, 2017

The long term relationship shampoo smells amazing and made my hair really soft and smooth. I'm not exactly sure why it's made specifically for long hair as I have medium length hair and worked really well for me. I feel as though every shampoo is almost the same

April 26, 2016

This is the only shampoo and conditioner that I will ever buy for my hair. It smells aaamazing, and it leaves mt hair feeling volumized,soft and shiny, it is perfect for long hair :)

March 17, 2016

This shampoo smells amazing but I do not think it does anthing amazing to my hair I get greasy pretty easy from it and my hair doesnt feel moisturized at all. I wouldnt recommend if you have dry hair

January 28, 2016

Smells good but isn't good for my hair. Makes it very dry and frizzy.

January 27, 2016

This shampoo cleans my hair and it smells fresh and clean

May 14, 2015

this is great shampoo, cleans my hair well and smells great and its affordable!

May 14, 2015

This is a good shampoo that I have used many times in the past for breakage of my hair. It did seem to help strengthen my hair shafts. The smell is great and lathers well, getting rid of build up.

May 14, 2015

Oh my goodness does this shampoo smell good or what? As soon as I smelt it in the store I was sold. I bought it and when I used it I was in pure bliss, the whole shower filled up with this amazing scent and it left my hair feeling so luxurious and clean.