Herbal Essences Moroccan Me A Miracle 7 In 1 Serum

Herbal Essences Moroccan Me A Miracle 7 In 1 Serum Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 37 in Hair Serum

August 30, 2016

I have very dry and frizzy hair and when i used this it worker pretty good. It leaves my hair shiny smooth and smells great :) I like how you only need to use a small amount.

July 25, 2016

Love the smell! Such a light oil, and makes your hair shiny. However, for someone with dry frizzy hair I don't recommend spending money on this if you're looking to smooth your hair-it's not that good. But it's a great touch up for a light smell and a bit of shine!

July 30, 2015

I love the smell of this product. It does not leave my hair feeling oily or greasy afterwards. I have thick hair so I use 2 pumps on each side of my head so 4 pumps in total, and It still doesn't make my hair greasy or oily like other products I have used. Herbal essences also sends out a lot of coupons for their products, so it made this product much more affordable for me since it goes on sale regularly as well.

July 03, 2015

I love using this before blow drying and before another product. It keeps my hair a lot smoother with just one little pump. It doesn't make much of a difference if it's the only product I use, but paired with a blow dry cream or mousse, it makes a world of difference. My hair is so much sleeker and less frizzy.

May 29, 2015

Seriously love it! I have crazy curly hair that's hard to tame, and this stuff is like curly-hair magic. Defines my curls, and makes them nice and soft!!! PLUS - easy to use and easy on the wallet!

May 03, 2015

Good product i like thé effects and the odor!!!!

May 01, 2015

Good product, smells awesome! Would buy again for sure!

May 01, 2015

This product works well on my hair especially on my damaged ends without weighing my hair down.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS