herbal essences naked cleansing conditioner

herbal essences naked cleansing conditioner Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 574 in Conditioner

November 01, 2016

Ce revitalisant est celui qui laisse une odeur la plus longue dans tout ceux que j'ai essayée. Une douce odeur de menthe et rafraîchissant, je l'adore. Il rend mes cheveux tellement doux et tellement soyeux, il est parfait.

October 24, 2016

J'ai beaucoup aimé le produit dans mes cheveux. Laisse les cheveux doux et très souples. Odeur agréable de menthe sous la douche. Bouteille avec pompe .

October 24, 2016

I love this product! I bought this after I have tried the Naked dry shampoo. I was quite intrigued about the cleansing conditioner and was very impressed when I tried it. I have been using this for 3 weeks now. It leaves my hair smooth and very light. I only use it once or twice a week. It is a good alternative for shampoo and conditioner. It comes in a big container with a pump. Very easy to use and smells really good. I love the minty scent and it doesn't leave my hair oily or heavy at all after washing but in the long run after 2 days, it can leave your hair or roots a bit oily -- that's why I only use it once a week. Very affordable and not harsh on your hair at all because it has no sulfates or parabens.

October 05, 2016

I had heard a lot about cleansing conditioners before I finally took the plunge and bought this one to try. I have dry hair and scalp so I try not to shampoo every day. This cleansing conditioner cleans just enough to get rid of the greasy roots, but leaves my hair soft and manageable!

September 08, 2016

I have very fine hair so when I use regular shampoo and conditioner daily my hair gets greasy and scraggly before the work day is up! I switched to cleansing conditioner a few months ago and haven't looked back. Now I only use shampoo about once a month. It took a few weeks for my hair to stop overproducing oil but it was worth it. I only wish there were more scent options as I don't really like mint for my hair.

January 25, 2016

I have a love hate relationship with this particular cleansing conditioner. It really does what it says which is clean the hair while conditioning it at the same time. Its great for days where you want to skip on shampooing your hair or if your hair is extremely dry/damaged I can see this product working for you. However, as a woman with extremely oily hair it is not very good at managing the oil in my hair. I use this sporadically because if I use it too often I start noticing a buildup in my hair and there will be residue on my hair even right after showering. I just feel so sticky and oily throughout the day and would have too put my hair up right after washing it which is really a shame.