Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 539 in Conditioner

Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Conditioner is free of heavy residues, parabens, and dyes.  It restore hair’s natural moisture and pampers each strand. Dare to bare your softest hair with herbal mint fusion extracts.

November 06, 2016

C'est un excellent revitalisant. L'odeur de menthe reste tellement longtemps et il hydrate super bien. Il n'est vraiment pas dispendieux. Je le recommande fortement.

November 06, 2016

Bon revitalisant de pharmacie à petit prix. Il en faut beaucoup dans mes cheveux longs ,mais pour le prix se n'est pas très grave. L'odeur je l'apprécie vraiment .

November 06, 2016

The Herbal Essence Naked conditioner is fantastic when you use it with its partner shampoo. It works just like it's advertised, smells amazing, and makes my hair feel fresh and clean. The best part is you don't have to use a lot so the conditioner lasts a long time.

September 28, 2016

I normally use Herbal Essences Conditioner so when I saw this Conditioner I decided to try it. I like the way my hair feels when using it but did not find it much different than the other Herbal Essences conditioners. I did find this one smelled way too strong for me so I only used it a couple of times then went back to my other conditioner.

September 28, 2016

This smell amazing its a little on the strong smelling side but it don't bother my sensitive nose. I use this light weight conditioner to detangle my hair and it provides enough slip to get the job done. A little dose the job. Its very moisturizing and as 0 paraden.

September 01, 2016

I love herbal essences and I looooooove this conditioner. It has a nice fresh scent that lingers in your hair, it has less harmful crap in it than most commercial conditioners and it moisturizes and softens my hair.

September 01, 2016

This conditioner smells manly. No mint scent at all. Did make my hair straight and soft and that's about it, nothing great about it, for me anyways.

July 14, 2016

I bought this conditioner because of its great price, familiar brand and the fact that it is parables free. It softened my hair the minute I put it on and rinsed out extremely well. After blow drying I found that this product is true to its description. It truly replenished my hairs moisture from root to tip.
The only negative thing is have to say is that the herbal mint fusion extracts smells like a male scent. I wouldn't pick that scent again. Thanks.

February 02, 2016

Just like the shampoo, I think my favourite thing about this conditioner is the scent. I would never have guessed that a minty shampoo/conditioner would be something I would want - but I love it. It's really refreshing to wake up to this every day. My hair feels very moisturized, it is soft and shiny, and I have not had any flyaways since I started using these products. I like touching my hair and playing with it these days. My only complaint is how quickly the product goes! I don't feel like I'm using more of it than normal, but my conditioner bottle is almost empty while I've used maybe 1/5th of my shampoo bottle. Overall, I might buy this product again, but it probably wouldn't be my first choice with the other options available.

February 01, 2016

This is the only herbal essenses product that works well on my hair. This conditioner takes my tangles away and leaves it soft and shiny.