Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 938 in Shampoo

Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Shampoo is free of heavy residues, parabens, and dyes.  It restore hair’s natural moisture and pampers each strand. Dare to bare your softest hair with herbal mint fusion extracts.

November 25, 2016

Well , I do like the 0% paraben that this product offers, but I don't feel that it leaves my hair clean, and I find that my hair is very dry after every use.

November 08, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup les shampoing et revitalisant d'herbal essences, dont celui-ci !! Il sent vraiment très bon et mes cheveux sont super propres et doux après les avoir rincés.De plus,on peut retrouver ces produits dans les dollorama si vous voulez sauvez 2-3$ :)

November 06, 2016

The Herbal Essence Naked Shampoo has a lot of great qualities. I use it's partner conditioner too and I am so pleased with the results. My hair never felt so soft and fresh. This shampoo really does help clean the strands of your hair if you use a lot of products in it like I do. I love the fragrance that lingers afterwards. It is so amazing. There is nothing negative that I can say about this product. I have even recommended it to friends and family.

September 29, 2016

Les produits pour les cheveux d'herbal essence sont toujours merveilleux en terme d'odeur. Sensation très fraîche de la menthe au niveau du cuire chevelue.

September 28, 2016

I was pretty excited to try this shampoo as I am usually a fan of Herbal Essences shampoos. My hair did feel fresh and clean after using it but the smell was so strong I had to stop using it.

September 01, 2016

This shampoo smells like herbs no mint scent at all. When applied to hair, scalp is tingling and does feel clean, but a few hours later scalp would be itchy.

July 18, 2016

Herbel essence sont en parti mes shampoings favorits. Leur odeur et ils laissent mes cheveux doux et soyeux. Par contre, celui-ci a resté mon préféré. Il est sans paraben et sans sulfate, ce qui est excellent pour les cheveux. Même apres les avoir mir de la chaleur dans mes cheveux, l'odeur de la menthe reste et c'est un petit plus que j'aime. Donc oui, très bonne qualité et 100% éfficace.

July 17, 2016

I was 'no' poo' for 3 years, cause I didn't want to use anything with scary chemicals in it. My hair loved it, but I got tired of trying to figuring out how much baking soda /vinegar I had to use in each season. Anyway, I didn't want to use full on chemicaly shampoo again, and found this in the store. A great solution for someone who is worried about the scary ingredients in regular shampoos. No silicones, no parabens and a great fresh minty smell. Gets the hair very clean.

June 29, 2016

J'aime beaucoup l'odeur de ce shampooing. Elle est très rafraîchissante. Mes cheveux lisses et raides viennent très beaux. J'aime tout autant le revitalisant.

June 13, 2016

I use this cleansing shampoo once a week to get out all the residue from my shampoos and toxins from the pollution. It smells nice and you don't need conditioner after using this product.