Herbal Essences Naked Volume Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 935 in Shampoo

June 29, 2016

Smells so nice! Does it's job. I love that there's not so much 'scary stuff' in it. Cleans the hair well, smells amazing and doesn't cost 60 dollars per bottle, what more can you ask for? ;)

February 07, 2016

Volume shampoo: my hair was super oily and greasy and I did one shampoo with the Herbal Essences Naked shampoo and it was all clean. It is sulfate, paraben and dye free, and my hair was left feeling clean, just on the border of squeaky clean, but still soft and not that dried out feeling that some clarifying shampoos leave you with!

January 27, 2016

Love how this shampoo gives my hair such great volume and has this amazing scent that I like

January 21, 2016

Got to try this recently along with the associated products for this line and I have to say I've always thought bad of this brand but I am well impressed, they have turned it around and made a good for you shampoo, no bad stuff is all I want in my hair products, so a thumbs up from me, oh and affordable and great smelling

January 11, 2016

I really like the smell of Herbal Essences, as well as the price point and I decided to try the Naked collection and I will say that I liked it for maybe the first week. However, after that my hair got really dry and frizzy. It is almost like it stripped the regular oils that give my hair a way and even though it is shiny, it doesn't look nearly as healthy as it usually does. Disappointed.

November 16, 2015

As I have mentioned before I like Herbal Essences brand and their hair products. This one wasnt exception. Smells really nice, hair feels clean and great after use. Only thing, I dont think it lived up to its promises. I didnt notice extra volume after shampoo and conditioner combo use.

November 16, 2015

The Herbal Essences Naked Volume Shampoo worked well for me, it made my hair feel healthy and added that extra bounce to it. I also liked the scent and received many compliments from friends and family! Although it didn't give as much volume to my hair as I had hoped, for the price of it, it isn't so bad.

October 15, 2015

I have very fine flat hair that is very oil prone, so I was looking forward to adding some volume. While it did add volume it left me with a greasy mop by the end of the day, not for me maybe for other hair types?

September 30, 2015

I really enjoy using this line. The shampoo has a great scent, makes my hair feel weightless. Kinda dries it out a little though making the use of the conditioner a requirement.

Gives okay volume alone, but best results are with the Mousse. Definitely recommend this product if you want something a little cleaner for your hair without the high end prices of getting organic shampoo.

June 10, 2015

From the scent to the bottle design to the results I was not pleased with this product. I suffer from limp hair and am always trying new volumizing products. This shampoo did nothing but strip my hair and leave it stringy. I normally purchase Herbal Essences products but this one is a clear miss. Not impressed.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches